Tell Us About Your OBE's

Greetings,

Member Armand suggested we have a thread on OBE's including how to do them and reporting any positive results. Enjoy!
Thanks, Armand for the suggestion. OBE and time travel are two of my favorite subjects. I have never done either(someday I will), but love to read about it. Perhaps with this thread info, I will start practicing.

Thanks, Armand for the suggestion. OBE and time travel are two of my favorite subjects. I have never done either(someday I will), but love to read about it. Perhaps with this thread info, I will start practicing.
Yes, I have been trying for years .

Reactions: 7Critter
I had an OBE while using the Monroe Institute Home Course...decades ago...I will be submitting it soon. Please note, for anyone wanting guidance of the one-on-one kind, this Institute is for you. And if you are more into solitude training, the home program is for you....my experience to follow soon...thanks SEAHUNTER for the thread, and Armand for the suggestion. Armand, see you in Paris soon.....LOL
347918.jpg

I had an OBE while using the Monroe Institute Home Course...decades ago...I will be submitting it soon. Please note, for anyone wanting guidance of the one-on-one kind, this Institute is for you. And if you are more into solitude training, the home program is for you....my experience to follow soon...thanks SEAHUNTER for the thread, and Armand for the suggestion. Armand, see you in Paris soon.....LOLView attachment 2638
Hell yeah dude, I was serious about that if it is possible OBE's would be better than the real world.

Reactions: Debi and Laura
Any resuts as yet? Good ideas working here,

My recurring dream/vision has been with me for over a year now. This is not "just a dream". It feels like an OBE out of time and in the future. And it is frightening in it's intensity. I had different ones before 9/11.

I am in a landscape of greys.....the trees are bare and look burned, the water under my feet is poisoned and I dare not step in it as I cross the stream before me, balancing on rocks to avoid touching it. Everyone's clothes are tattared, torn and worn...no color anywhere. A black mist hangs in the air and the cloud cover above me looks abnormal as well. No sunlight can get through. Ash on the ground.

I walk towards tents with crowds milling around them and lines are forming. Military type people are outside of them and they ask me my profession. I tell them I'm a nurse, thinking I can help. They tell me I can by being the "gatekeeper" and shepherding the people into the tents, where they will be euthanized by injection. They say it's a noble cause in this world, and I'm horrified to find the people are anxious and willing to die. The dream ends with me crying as I guide each family into the tent, and listening to them thank me. I just want to scream at the people who caused this to happen and the sadness and tears bring me back from the vision. I don't just "wake" up....I actually feel like I've "hit" the bed, returning from somewhere or time. Which is a sign I'm dreamwalking in the realms....something that my father always did and I also do. Some use another name to describe it, such as an OBE.