Tell me....

No not quite,they push the witch into a cauldron and escape.No mention of the ginger bread house,so my theory that critters ate it, sounds good.;)

I didn't say she actually ate the kids. But she had the salt and pepper out and ready to go for it.
Gingerbread house. Geez, you are picky!!

Oh, I am sick, I forgot. Not in here doing anything at all......

Reactions: ozentity
I creep up to the tree slowly. Fairy lights are dancing on the outside and faint musical tunes can be heard from the edges of the uneven door, along with the glow of light that is not natural to this world. Softly, carefully, I open the door and peer inside.

The interior does not match the world outside where I stand. It is open like a ballroom within! Candles dance in the air, as the Fae dance below. Circling round and round they go...laughter like small bells rings in the air. The women in gowns of spring colors, the men in formal, albeit tattered, attire. Small feet move swiftly and flow inches above the ground to twirl and whirl the circle of another world below me. Magick...it flows with the light and the music.

The Queen, who looks up, sees me and beckons. Tempting though it is, I know not to go, lest it swallow me forever in this ancient dance and deceptive tree. Closing the door I run so that I can tell you the tale today.

It is not the Keebler Elves.....

Last edited:
You are in the woods and see this. Tell me the story...what's behind the door?

51658146_950773085128692_2761412041431318528_n.jpg
It is the house of Mael he is the lord of the harvest and petitions Samhain Literally translated, Samhain means "Summer's End". ... Hence, Lord Samhain reigned over the long winter months as the influence of the Sun god and the summer season (Beltaine or Beltane) preceded. erect the wicker and prepare a feast of friends for the giant family.

You are in the woods and see this. Tell me the story...what's behind the door?

It's the back door of a machine shop.
Inside is a leprechaun.
He is running an angle grinder.
His name is Tom. Tom Tin.
He is doing restoration work on a 1971 Buick Centurion.

The engine is being rebuilt at another shop, by an elf named Fennel.

I feel like I kind of disrespected the thought behind this Tread. ... . It's those crack head squirrels fault. Just saying. Anyway. I decided (sorry in advance) not long after -- that post. To offer something -- more attuned to the Dream. It's a work in progress -- I have an ending (no middle) but that doesn't make it The Right ending... Ending's Anyone? Middle's will work too.

This one is for Debi and Her House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay down on the Forest floor and timidly (because you never know) open the Door. I am on a white beach stretching forever.. North, South. I smell wood smoke and follow. There then... The ashes and scent's from Ago. From The South They come. Between those dozen straggler's, they cast a shadow that follows them... shaping a Tree and it's many Branches, some thick... some thin... I search face's. I count head's. I mourn, my heart-breaks... and I am ecstatically and frantically Joyful - the instant Stops, freeze's. We, all if us, We are round the Fire -- Remembrance.

The Breaking

A quiet evening at Tomaqueil, with pottage and a mug of ale,

Insubstantial Renderings

Stood the Knight’s in splendor glowing,

Round the fire stories flowing

And Evandale was calmly speeding,

Into the night ever closing

A hush… A rumble distant heard,

And all were slain without a word

Migration into Outer Kingdom, all who Slept were toward,

And finally scattered nothing paler

Into a million Worlds

Some dark night dream still of The Breaking,

When all that Stood were gone

And cry for me and all the Anju,

Dying ashes all astir

And someday they will come a Calling,

Without a word in Silence heard

Hearken Peoples scattered wildly,

Call the Brethren to your side

Once more fires burning brightly,

Where The Children of Light once Stood and Died​

I feel like I kind of disrespected the thought behind this Tread. ... . It's those crack head squirrels fault. Just saying. Anyway. I decided (sorry in advance) not long after -- that post. To offer something -- more attuned to the Dream. It's a work in progress -- I have an ending (no middle) but that doesn't make it The Right ending... Ending's Anyone? Middle's will work too.

This one is for Debi and Her House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay down on the Forest floor and timidly (because you never know) open the Door. I am on a white beach stretching forever.. North, South. I smell wood smoke and follow. There then... The ashes and scent's from Ago. From The South They come. Between those dozen straggler's, they cast a shadow that follows them... shaping a Tree and it's many Branches, some thick... some thin... I search face's. I count head's. I mourn, my heart-breaks... and I am ecstatically and frantically Joyful - the instant Stops, freeze's. We, all if us, We are round the Fire -- Remembrance.

The Breaking

A quiet evening at Tomaqueil, with pottage and a mug of ale,

Insubstantial Renderings

Stood the Knight’s in splendor glowing,

Round the fire stories flowing

And Evandale was calmly speeding,

Into the night ever closing

A hush… A rumble distant heard,

And all were slain without a word

Migration into Outer Kingdom, all who Slept were toward,

And finally scattered nothing paler

Into a million Worlds

Some dark night dream still of The Breaking,

When all that Stood were gone

And cry for me and all the Anju,

Dying ashes all astir

And someday they will come a Calling,

Without a word in Silence heard

Hearken Peoples scattered wildly,

Call the Brethren to your side

Once more fires burning brightly,

Where The Children of Light once Stood and Died​
Thank you, Darcy. I am honored by the post and your thoughts. They resonate and are cherished.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
an inn or convention center in a door to another world , not a small room beneath a tree/ with groups meeting on plateaus and trails . There is a way keeper a man who has a wife and they run the inn, they welcome you and want you to come back if you need to be refreshed . It’s somewhere in the mountains. They know your name , they recognize you when you go through the door .

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE;/="SierraRocks, post: 546748, member: 3653"]inn or convention center in a door to another world , not a small room beneath a tree/ with groups meeting on plateaus and trails . There is a way keeper a man who has a wife and they run the inn, they welcome you and want you to come back if you need to be refreshed . It’s somewhere in the mountains. They know your name , they recognize you when you go through the door .[/QUOTE]

I have been back-slammed as is and again... into the Auditorium. I remember as I arrive... That this is the point of making the choice. I remember now and for this moment understand and know.

The Way Keeper Speaks: "Come Home. You need to come to refresh. The body you chose is failing." -- I say, " This is the last time I go back. My strength is truly failing, as you say Way Keeper. And I am in desperate need of the Stew which your Wife gives. Now though, it would not help. So. Please. One more time? "

One last time Wise One? One more?

an inn or convention center in a door to another world , not a small room beneath a tree/ with groups meeting on plateaus and trails . There is a way keeper a man who has a wife and they run the inn, they welcome you and want you to come back if you need to be refreshed . It’s somewhere in the mountains. They know your name , they recognize you when you go through the door .

I have been back-slammed as is and again... into The Auditorium.

The Way Keeper Speaks: The Way Keeper says "Come Home. You need to come to refresh. The body you chose is failing." I say, " This is the last time I go back. My strength is truly failing, as you say Way Keeper. And I am in desperate need of the Stew which your Wife gives. Now though, it would not help. So. Please. One more time? It is done. I chose, I choose.

One last time Wise One? One more?

Reactions: SierraRocks