Tell me....

Two kids, get lost, as usual it's because the parents sent them unsupervised into the forest. They get shoved in the oven, by yet another over represented bad witch, for her dinner. The End.

I was going to say that crack head squirrel that keeps stealing all my stuff. You just know HE'S comfy.
LOL Mokey is terrified of squirrels, so if he's living there, she's not for sure!

You have a squirrel thief? I had a platoon of them for awhile there.

Reactions: Mokey and Donna K.
You have a squirrel thief? I had a platoon of them for awhile there.

Oh yes I do. Big old red squirrel. Steal's anything he can get his paw's on... lay anything movable on the front porch and forget about for a few hour's -- Gone. He's hanging on the wall grinnin'. Brazen little crack head.

Reactions: Mokey and ozentity
Oh yes I do. Big old red squirrel. Steal's anything he can get his paw's on... lay anything movable on the front porch and forget about for a few hour's -- Gone. He's hanging on the wall grinnin'. Brazen little crack head.
LOL OMG....that is funny. My platoon used to throw nuts at the dogs. It was bad because they were pretty good shots! They ran off with every cage of suit out back. I had 4 hangers of it in cages and overnight gone! I'm pretty sure they had them set up in their homes as trophies. Had to go to other ways to do suit out there. It was crazy and my dogs where hoarse from barking and had headaches from getting pelted.

Two kids, get lost, as usual it's because the parents sent them unsupervised into the forest. They get shoved in the oven, by yet another over represented bad witch, for her dinner. The End.
No not quite,they push the witch into a cauldron and escape.No mention of the ginger bread house,so my theory that critters ate it, sounds good.;)