Tell me....

I was the crazy one growing up, whether it was among my high school friends or my cousins. I was always the one that was getting into trouble. I grew up in San Diego, so I have tons stories about skipping school and going to the beach. I typically hung out with the surfers and the skaters so I spent a large part of my teens either hanging out at the beach, or breaking into peoples backyards so that the guys could skate in the pools. Anyone from southern California knows in the summer if there is a bad enough drought a large majority of people with pools in their backyards drain them and we would scope them out and break in. And those are my tame stories, even the ones where we got caught. I have a lot of crazy stories, and I don't mind sharing any of them. If I get asked I usually will tell.
There was this one time where me and a group of 4 of us snuck out raided the liqueur cabinet and stole someones parents car and drove from La Jolla to Chula Vista, which is like a 20-30 minute drive. Mind you we were all 14, 15 years old and NO ONE had a drivers license or permit. All to go to Procter Valley Road. Which is this long stretch of road in the middle of no where out in Chula Vista. It's know as a "haunted road" everyone has their own Procter Valley Road stories. Ranging from ghost cars to seeing a lady in white covered in blood. Well we were heading out there at 1 in the morning because that was my genius idea. Once we got there we decided to not drive down the road but park and walk it. So we started down the road and we were all creeped out. Whether or not it's really haunted is debatable, but when you're that young, along in the middle of no where with no lights other than a couple of flashlights it's creepy. Everything was all fine, mostly just us playing pranks and scaring each other. But we got about 2 maybe three miles in and we noticed a car parked on the side of the road and then probably 8 or 9 miles out in the greenery we could see two small lights that looked like flashlights moving around. We were a little weirded out but just kept going until we noticed that the flashlights were following along side us. At that point we all freaked out, the moment we turned out flashlights towards them whoever it was started charging at us and we booked it. We finally reached the car and as we were driving away we looked back and standing at the turn in to the road were these two men who were both hold big as rifles. After that we were all convinced that they were out there hiding a dead body and we might have been next. I actually went down Proctor Valley Road a few times after, but nothing as terrifying as this ever happened again. It did make the captain of the football team cry once which was an amazing experience.
There was also the time that I "ran away" with two of my cousins to our family cabin out in Mount Laguna, and there was a guy squatting in it. Who actually attacked my cousin when we walked in on him in the kitchen.
Then there is my personal favorite. So in downtown San DIego there is the Gaslamp Quarter where there are tons of different bars, and my older cousin decided to take me to celebrate that I was going into high school in a week. I have always looked much older than my age, so when I was 14 I could very easily pass as 18, and just barely pass as 21 if I wore the right outfit and a LOT of makeup. So we were drinking and having fun. I noticed this really hot guy who was looking at me so I decided I was going to go and hit on him. Fast forward to later that night when I was making out with him. My cousin realized what I was doing and took me home, not before I got this guys number. Now fast forward a week when I enter my freshman year English class and I see a very familiar face. Turns out I made out with my freshman year English teacher. Quite awkward.
I was a wild child and it got worse in my teens. My mom knew I got into trouble but she had no idea how much trouble I really got into.
You win the thread and school for getting off with your teacher! You lived the dream!

Honestly, my parents are pretty cool and my mum knows a lot. I think anything she doesn't know (because I told her or she figured it out) probably shouldn't be spoken of ever on the internet.

Last edited:
You win the thread and school for getting off with your teacher! You lived the dream!
I wish it was a dream but honestly it was closer to a nightmare. Neither of us really wanted to admit to what happened but we both knew that the other knew and it just made for a really awkward year. It was really awkward when all the girls in class would make comments about how cute they thought he was, and I just had to sit there with my knowledge and try not to crack up laughing or accidentally spill the beans. And luckily I always did good in English so I never felt like he passed me just so I would keep my mouth shut. When I graduated I did say something to him about it I figured I was 18 and was no longer a student so it was safe. He said that when I walked in he thought I was stalking him but when I sat down and he realized I was really his student he thought he was going to have a heart attack. He said that it was weird for him to see me as a student because in his head I was the crazy "21 year old" he made out with in a bar, and not the 14 year old who was just another one of his students. And the fact that he was going to have to live with the fact that he made out with a 14 year old, in his defense I was lying about my age and really did look way older. I look back at this incident and the other times where I pretended to be older, and not to give to many details, but got involved with older men who had no knowledge that I was my actual age and I feel truly disgusted. Like these men I had no idea I was underage, I could have ruined lives. I was a real terror of a person, not just to older men but to my own friends and classmates. I love to joke around and tell my wild teenage year stories and laugh at how wild I was. But when I really think about them now as an adult or hear other people tell stories of things I did that I don't remember I realize I not only put a lot of people in danger, and hurt them but I did it to myself as well. Lets just say I am lucky to not just be alive but to not be in jail as well.

Damn !:confused:
Whitney
Wands
Duke
This one's not exactly illegal but it was pretty dangerous my brother won $22,000 in a football pool at a Slavic bar in Gary ,Indiana. This is a very rough and dangerous place. He asked me to provide security to pick it up. My brother didn't have a gun permit but I made sure that if need be he would have identical guns to mine. 2 12 gauge Riot guns. Two loaded Glocks with lots of loaded mags in a gym bag between us. I was carrying a Sig 229. A 380 Colt Auto in a wallet holster.
He went inside, sat down, and had a beer and was given a package about the size of a shoebox in a brown paper bag. I'm parked right outside the front door. He gets in and I pull a U turn across Broadway and head south. I'm driving fast because we were probably being followed. Ran every red light.:cool:

Neither of us said a single word until after all his money was spent.;)
Omg best story EVER!!! I can see this in my mind lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Omg best story EVER!!! I can see this in my mind lol.
Lynne, 2 ally sweepers and a couple of Glocks with a gym bag full of 33 round stick mags was not over kill. :cool: And also the various items I keep on my person;) :pThere may have been a 30 caliber M1 carbine in there too:p.
On a related note there is a cleaning company that cleans up at night for several restaurants that I paint. So we got to know each other and one night we were playing show-and-tell with guns. The workers were students at a local Baptist College. Solid dudes. Every one of them was packing. If anybody tried to rob that place it would have been a massacre.
And then I had an epiphany. Let these guys be the heroes. And that was 15 years ago and I still don't carry a gun. And I stay the heck away from dodgy neighborhoods. I am not going to push my luck.

Lynne, 2 ally sweepers and a couple of Glocks with a gym bag full of 33 round stick mags was not over kill. :cool: And also the various items I keep on my person;) :pThere may have been a 30 caliber M1 carbine in there too:p.
On a related note there is a cleaning company that cleans up at night for several restaurants that I paint. So we got to know each other and one night we were playing show-and-tell with guns. The workers were students at a local Baptist College. Solid dudes. Every one of them was packing. If anybody tried to rob that place it would have been a massacre.
And then I had an epiphany. Let these guys be the heroes. And that was 15 years ago and I still don't carry a gun. And I stay the heck away from dodgy neighborhoods. I am not going to push my luck.
Well it is Chicago !

When I was 16, a friend of mine's cousins were celebrating their 21st birthday and they lived in my area. So I was invited and my mom was fine with it because they were decent people and trusted nothing bad would go down. Well through the fault of some of the other guests there, me and my friend got drunk for the first time, and I'm talking absolutely paralytic to the point the world is in 4-D drunk. Started off with a can of beer, then vodka and coke, then about 10 shots or more with each containing different types of shooters (didn't know at the time that mixing to that extent is not the best idea), then we occasionally slipped away to have a smoke, and given that we were new to smoking that worsened the effects. Then champagne was opened to make a toast, but we didn't realize there were going to be speeches so we just downed our glasses which had to be refilled so the toast could commence. By the end of it, each time I got up from a chair I just hit the ground, the one point I lost my footing and landed head first into a wall and was so fascinated that I couldn't feel anything I deliberately knocked my head on the wall again :seenoevil:. Not my proudest moment lol. Luckily I took the advice of one of the people there and drank a lot of water before going to bed so I wasn't hung over the next day, but I was still feeling the effects the next morning. When my mom picked me up she asked if I was okay and I just said I didn't sleep well:tearsofjoy:. I think my folks would have been fine if they knew I had a few drinks but to get to that state would have been a different story.

When I was 16, a friend of mine's cousins were celebrating their 21st birthday and they lived in my area. So I was invited and my mom was fine with it because they were decent people and trusted nothing bad would go down. Well through the fault of some of the other guests there, me and my friend got drunk for the first time, and I'm talking absolutely paralytic to the point the world is in 4-D drunk. Started off with a can of beer, then vodka and coke, then about 10 shots or more with each containing different types of shooters (didn't know at the time that mixing to that extent is not the best idea), then we occasionally slipped away to have a smoke, and given that we were new to smoking that worsened the effects. Then champagne was opened to make a toast, but we didn't realize there were going to be speeches so we just downed our glasses which had to be refilled so the toast could commence. By the end of it, each time I got up from a chair I just hit the ground, the one point I lost my footing and landed head first into a wall and was so fascinated that I couldn't feel anything I deliberately knocked my head on the wall again :seenoevil:. Not my proudest moment lol. Luckily I took the advice of one of the people there and drank a lot of water before going to bed so I wasn't hung over the next day, but I was still feeling the effects the next morning. When my mom picked me up she asked if I was okay and I just said I didn't sleep well:tearsofjoy:. I think my folks would have been fine if they knew I had a few drinks but to get to that state would have been a different story.
Great to see you again, Vibe!