Tell me...

Oh you are KILLIN'me with that scone description!!!!! yummy

I kid you not, those scones were literally a little triangular slice of heaven; and, I have six more for tomorrow.

Now to make everyone really hate me, my girlfriend just finished baking a chocolate Bailey’s Vodka cake. You use a standard yellow cake mix and one 4oz package of instant chocolate pudding. Replace 1/2 cup of liquid with equal parts vodka and Baily’s Irish Cream. Top with powdered sugar after cooled. Eat with a shot of Baily’s

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I kid you not, those scones were literally a little triangular slice of heaven; and, I have six more for tomorrow.

Now to make everyone really hate me, my girlfriend just finished baking a chocolate Bailey’s Vodka cake. You use a standard yellow cake mix and one 4oz package of instant chocolate pudding. Replace 1/2 cup of liquid with equal parts vodka and Baily’s Irish Cream. Top with powdered sugar after cooled. Eat with a shot of Baily’s
Fair warning...this forum is addicted to food. We have whole threads dedicated to food, and recipes are most welcome. Now I want cake.

Ohh Wands your killing us here. You are a lucky man for sure. My mouth is watering and your killing my diet.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Fair warning...this forum is addicted to food. We have whole threads dedicated to food, and recipes are most welcome. Now I want cake.

Well I am not someone to just drop a story bomb then leave without some concrete evidence. So I give you the Baileys Vodka Cake...

I can’t share a photo of the scones because they are already put away.

Attachments

• E73F014A-DA5F-4C0B-BBF6-4731B17D28FA.jpeg
    E73F014A-DA5F-4C0B-BBF6-4731B17D28FA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
Well I am not someone to just drop a story bomb then leave without some concrete evidence. So I give you the Baileys Vodka Cake...

I can’t share a photo of the scones because they are already put away.
Awsome looking cake :) I can’t take it !! Going g to find some chocolate now :D

Yesterday's good fortune came from Mom's friend. She's Macedonian and brought / baked a nutroll, yellow raisin bread and white bread. Observations - wonderful textures, not too sweet. Perfect. Those women from The Old Country are artists with the simplest things.:)

Yesterday's good fortune came from Mom's friend. She's Macedonian and brought / baked a nutroll, yellow raisin bread and white bread. Observations - wonderful textures, not too sweet. Perfect. Those women from The Old Country are artists with the simplest things.:)
I have to stop reading this food stuff. I’m gonna gain 10 pounds. This sounds so wonderful !