Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
23621330_1477016855680711_197259440038856436_n.jpg

Completing the Felting of my carpet bag
Spending time with my horse
Watching sat night movie here with friends

Lynne, what kind of horse do you have?

We used to have three Arabians. But we elected not to move them when we move 3,000 miles. One died of old age, one was sold, and the youngest one was donated to work as a therapy ride.

And what about that carpet bag thing. Do you produce them - just for yourself, as gifts, or do you sell them too?

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Awoke into a new day. (Well it is really the same day as last post but just five hours later. So new day to me anyway therefore new reasons for happiness):
1. Girlfriend is cooking a breakfast casserole and now is starting to bake some scones.
2. Woke up with my old doggie laying on my pillow. Bed is already made because crawling back in there after breakfast to do some backlog of reading.
3. A world of new wonders - and just as many chores - await my attention.

Nice dreams, good coffee, pretty autumn leafs, off to Church, then a 2000 calorie breakfast in a diner.

Good to hear about the positive things in your life Paintmam. Hope there is some sincere love sharing in your church service this morning. Hope your breakfast is yummy too (2,000 calories counts as low-fat where I live).

Lynne, what kind of horse do you have?

We used to have three Arabians. But we elected not to move them when we move 3,000 miles. One died of old age, one was sold, and the youngest one was donated to work as a therapy ride.

And what about that carpet bag thing. Do you produce them - just for yourself, as gifts, or do you sell them too?
I have had horses all my life. I have a Paint Mare that is a dream. Great horse. I lost my Guilding this summer to leg issues.
My other hobby is knitting. I spin the yarn from my own sheep. The carpet bag is just a project I’ve been working on. I like to work with textiles. After knitting it I felted the bag. I have to put handles on it and do some sewing to finish, but you get the idea Thanks for asking
0D7A83C7-A009-43BB-ACAD-9B2C0303D792.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know why those pics double posted. Sorry

Awoke into a new day. (Well it is really the same day as last post but just five hours later. So new day to me anyway therefore new reasons for happiness):
1. Girlfriend is cooking a breakfast casserole and now is starting to bake some scones.
2. Woke up with my old doggie laying on my pillow. Bed is already made because crawling back in there after breakfast to do some backlog of reading.
3. A world of new wonders - and just as many chores - await my attention.
i love scones!! Especially with that thick cream. I want her recipe. Talk her into sharing !

Reactions: Debi