Tell Me Your Name, Demon!!

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
"Tell Me Your Name, Demon!!”

Justin and Erik discuss demons and demonology!! Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro
- What demons are
- The demon hierarchy
- Names of demons
- Post show
- Outro

Join us for another amazing show!!

Reactions: Hiya and Charleh
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
"Tell Me Your Name, Demon!!”

Justin and Erik discuss demons and demonology!! Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro
- What demons are
- The demon hierarchy
- Names of demons
- Post show
- Outro

Join us for another amazing show!!

Justin, You two never fail to put out great content!

This may be slightly OT but the demon question reminds me of something that happened to me last year. I was visiting a furniture store in a neighboring town and was getting a creepy crawly feeling from some of the artwork. So I left without finishing looking around the store and drove to an adjacent plaza where there was a new consignment store I had been meaning to check out for months. Just before the store entrance there was a hallway with postings of local events etc. Being a sucker for animal stories, I stopped to read the postings when I saw pics of people's pets. The ad that first caught my eye explained that the dog in that pic was an older pet suffering from heart disease and in need of surgery and meds. The owners couldn't afford this and were asking for donations. The name of the dog was 'Legion' -- immediately I thought of the Biblical story of demons identified by that name -- and thought why in the world would anyone name their poor dog Legion?

Besides the demon association the other thing that instantly comes to mind is Legionnaires' Disease!

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
My dad told this story. The priest asked the demon for its name and the demon ask's by what authority do you ask? The priest replied: by the same authority Paul had preached of Jesus the demon said, We know Jesus and we have heard of this Paul you speak of but who are you? The wannabe exorcist died. this story scared the crap out of me when i was a kid when he told it he told it to some people who had struck up a conversation about it at church. He later told me the only people that find demons are the ones that seek them.

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
My dad told this story. The priest asked the demon for its name and the demon ask's by what authority do you ask? The priest replied: by the same authority Paul had preached of Jesus the demon said, We know Jesus and we have heard of this Paul you speak of but who are you? The wannabe exorcist died. this story scared the crap out of me when i was a kid when he told it he told it to some people who had struck up a conversation about it at church. He later told me the only people that find demons are the ones that seek them.

That story is actually a story in the Bible about some brothers who tried to do the same thing. :)