Tell me something...

This happened June 1992, Glendale, California, about 5:30 pm:

I was driving. The sky was clear and the weather was warm and dry. I became aware of a cylindrical object hovering in the sky ahead of me. It seemed too low to be an aircraft and there are no nearby airports. It had no wings. It was a cylinder but it had facets along its length. The sun was low and glinted off it as it seemed to slowly rotate. That was how I first noticed it -- a flash of reflected sunlight through the windshield of my car. It appeared metallic and slightly golden in color and it didn't change position as I watched it. It just slowly rotated and glinted in the sun. One end was pointed toward me but at an angle so I could see its length. I pulled over and watched it for a moment. I had a camera in the car and reached for it. Just as I did that the thing vanished as I was watching it. It just disappeared completely.

Later I found a book that described numerous UFO sightings beginning June 1992 in another part of LA about 30 miles from my sighting titled "UFOs Over Topanga Canyon."

Link:
UFOs Over Topanga Canyon | Anomaly Archive | TinyCat

I enjoy cooking, main meals mostly and make really good chili and bolognaise, everyone says. A bit hopeless on cake making.
Awe, man. Chili? Now you're speaking my language. I can eat it year around whether it's colder than the Artic or hotter than the fiery depths of you know where. YUM!

Just another thing. I was very big into Microsoft Paint when I was younger and I once made a pixelated model complete with the accurate paint schemes of the starboard side of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I don't know how many hours I spent on that project, but I studied the blueprints of the ship to do so. It was the few times I actually modeled a ship using that program and it was actually really very cool - until my computer crashed and I lost it. Afterwards, I lost all interest and never really tried it again.

And a comic book geek even still, I also modeled the Punisher logo from the '04 film starring Thomas Jane around the same time. And honestly, that's a hobby I miss. Just the whole thing.

I enjoy cooking, main meals mostly and make really good chili and bolognaise, everyone says. A bit hopeless on cake making.
This reminded me I took a gourmet cooking course at a community college the fall after I graduated. My specialty was duck l'orange, but I eventuality got really good at fixing seafood....swordfish, shark, sea bass, etc.