Tell me something...

crux

Reaction score
This happened June 1992, Glendale, California, about 5:30 pm:

I was driving. The sky was clear and the weather was warm and dry. I became aware of a cylindrical object hovering in the sky ahead of me. It seemed too low to be an aircraft and there are no nearby airports. It had no wings. It was a cylinder but it had facets along its length. The sun was low and glinted off it as it seemed to slowly rotate. That was how I first noticed it -- a flash of reflected sunlight through the windshield of my car. It appeared metallic and slightly golden in color and it didn't change position as I watched it. It just slowly rotated and glinted in the sun. One end was pointed toward me but at an angle so I could see its length. I pulled over and watched it for a moment. I had a camera in the car and reached for it. Just as I did that the thing vanished as I was watching it. It just disappeared completely.

Later I found a book that described numerous UFO sightings beginning June 1992 in another part of LA about 30 miles from my sighting titled "UFOs Over Topanga Canyon."

Link:
UFOs Over Topanga Canyon | Anomaly Archive | TinyCat

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I enjoy cooking, main meals mostly and make really good chili and bolognaise, everyone says. A bit hopeless on cake making.
Awe, man. Chili? Now you're speaking my language. I can eat it year around whether it's colder than the Artic or hotter than the fiery depths of you know where. YUM!

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Just another thing. I was very big into Microsoft Paint when I was younger and I once made a pixelated model complete with the accurate paint schemes of the starboard side of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I don't know how many hours I spent on that project, but I studied the blueprints of the ship to do so. It was the few times I actually modeled a ship using that program and it was actually really very cool - until my computer crashed and I lost it. Afterwards, I lost all interest and never really tried it again.

And a comic book geek even still, I also modeled the Punisher logo from the '04 film starring Thomas Jane around the same time. And honestly, that's a hobby I miss. Just the whole thing.

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
I enjoy cooking, main meals mostly and make really good chili and bolognaise, everyone says. A bit hopeless on cake making.
This reminded me I took a gourmet cooking course at a community college the fall after I graduated. My specialty was duck l'orange, but I eventuality got really good at fixing seafood....swordfish, shark, sea bass, etc.