Tell Me A Story Contest!!!

Wow Stevedog. Wonder how that turned out. lol

I can't remember now, Tony, and my dad is not here now for me to ask anymore. I'll try to remember. We took a train out to it from Spain and did the tours. He had oil business there and family got to come. It was fun trips. He wanted me to see Europe. I can't now with foot pain so glad I did then. I hope I get to travel again some day though. If I heard the name of it, I would know it. The bigger city in Scotland maybe. I think it was a 16th century house with a windmill and everything with that. It was cool though. I'm sure there are haunts all around Scotland there. I always wanted to return. Never have but we have money to, just not my health at the moment.

Oil, windmill. I'm thinking Aberdeen, I haven't heard of any windmills around Glasgow or Edinburgh but plenty of old buildings everywhere around the country.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD AS ENTRIES ONLY AND NOT CONVERSATION. THANK YOU.

Reactions: TonyM
My wife and I were searching for a new house and after viewing several we found what appeared to be the perfect home. A charming woman met us at the door and showed us around and as we became more enthusiastic she said 'I have to tell you something, it's been rumoured that a previous owner murdered his wife here and I felt that you should know'. My wife and I exchanged glances wondering what the other was thinking about this news and as we turned to talk to her she smiled and faded from view.

Last edited:
Twas All Hallows Eve and all through the house
Only creatures were stirring... including that darn mouse

Chicken in pot and beer in one hand
Children run wild, the candy bowl manned

Standing round bonfire with kith and with kin
The scariest sight ever
A grumpy old women began to grin...

Happy Halloween PR! Best Fright Night Ever to You and Yours.

Reactions: Debi