Telekinesis?

ive always wondered along the lines of (and to again quote the matrix...lol) "do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible, instead realize the truth, there is no spoon...… or the Zen saying, 'before you study Zen, a bowl is a bowl, while you study Zen a bowl is no longer a bowl, after you study Zen a bowl is once again a bowl"....the matrix quote could fit the real world just the same as the virtual world in the since that if everything is composed of just atoms, then there is no spoon, just atoms, everything is connected, every thing is the same. so the trick is to influence the world on an atomic level.... if one atom can influence another a foot away, then it should be easy, right....lol.... ive got to quit thinking.
This made perfect sense to me! I can’t figure out why it did... I must be very zen right now lol. Great explanation Paul.

To elaborate, I was ironing a shirt, and started to put down the iron. But it was too close to the edge of the ironing board, and instead, I dropped the iron. It felt like time froze for a split second, because that iron should have dropped hard on my right foot. But instead, it took a split second or two longer to fall, and I was able to move out of harm's way.
Amazing! Now did you slow time or or move the object ?

Reactions: Paulm
The only thing related to this is I seem to be able to make the house creak when I'm thinking intensely about something ,I thought I was imagining this but tested it many times.I don't know if this is telekinesis or something else?

Reactions: Lynne