Tectonic Ticking Time Bomb

i was expecting this to be about Japan! lets hope that californians around the predicted faultline can be evacuated in time.

Reactions: Debi
They’ve been living on that fault line forever. This is not new.

Reactions: Charleh
Alw

ayys a great fear as a native Californian. One never knows....the san francisco/l.a past earthquakes were devastating... seeing those collapsed overpasses....
I remember those pics. I worry for all the people living there.

And because of the danger of an earthquake that I left San Francisco. Although I still miss many things and some people I left in the city. My friends, best cold pressed juices, which can only be ordered on the sanatorium san francisco terrace, Mr. Doctor. (my friends' dog) and many other things. Of course, this is not the only reason why I left the city, but still one of them

Reactions: Lynne
they've known for a long time about this, not sure which was worse the one in 1906 or the one in the 90's but they keep building there. the water mains are a bigger issue a fire started after one of them someone cooking ham n eggs in a fireplace because they had no power caused a grease fire that did more destruction than the actual quake. Their fresh water gets pumped in from another state so the lines are long and when the earthquakes hit they always break. Learn from the past or die. They say hundreds will die but that's okay to them human sacrifice has never been the main issue.
California is probably the nicest place in America to look at people won't give that up, If i lived there i probably wouldn't evacuate I never do when tornado warnings come here .

If this happens I suggest they all go to the local pub until it blows over like in Shaun of the dead.