Taz Tiger caught on film?

Slightly off topic but we have a mite here that causes mange, we call wombat mange. Ferrets are banned in Queensland because of the chance they could turn feral but this mange kills lost ferrets and there has never been a case of feral ferrets breeding. Queensland has some weird laws like, you can't beat a rug in public and women are not allowed up ladders with a dress on, strange place, lol.

I wish the pic was clearer but It doesn't look like a fox in the muzzle unless it's a piece of wood behind it. I've seen lots of mangey foxes here in the bush.
We can hope this is one. I’ve been following these sightings for years and I believe there are some out there. The eradication of this species was a terrible loss. I hope there are a few breeding animals still in the wild.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
We can hope this is one. I’ve been following these sightings for years and I believe there are some out there. The eradication of this species was a terrible loss. I hope there are a few breeding animals still in the wild.
There has been quite a few sightings on the mainland, I think it could still be living in the Great Dividing Range. Its very steep bushy scrub there. I know they are going to release Tassie Devils back here in NSW in the future. They have started a breeding colony in a fenced area.

Reactions: Paulm
There has been quite a few sightings on the mainland, I think it could still be living in the Great Dividing Range. Its very steep bushy scrub there. I know they are going to release Tassie Devils back here in NSW in the future. They have started a breeding colony in a fenced area.
Is the Tassie going extinct too?