Tasmanian Tiger photos teased

I believe this could actually be true. There’s been a lot of claims of sightings. Let’s hope that a breeding population escapes deep into the outback and has now migrated down where people are seeing them. I pray this one was not lost forever.

Reactions: ozentity
  • Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Here in the states they have trap, nutered, spay, release programs. It seems to be working.

Reactions: Cat Man and Debi
Here in the states they have trap, nutered, spay, release programs. It seems to be working.

Im not against cats i have few but saying the limited tnr program solve this problem is not true .
That is in the states imagine in a country where there are no apex predators they would wipe out species that have survived millions of years in a decade if that long .

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
I think this works in having cats already in an area and keeping breeding cats away. The rest should be destroyed. The problem is in Oz farm cats are a must have to control introduced mice and rats, if these get out of control so do snake numbers around homes. Australia can never be returned to the pristine wilderness it was before white man and the feral animals they brought with them changed the island.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Being a hunter here we are encouraged to kill every feral cat we see, we are it's only predator except for the odd wild dog or Eagle. They are getting bigger all the time and being mistaken for panthers and with their size they might as well be,

I have a better understanding now. I like the natural predator idea Oz.

Reactions: Paulm