Taro/Oracles being disliked by negative spirits

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
At our previous apartment there was extreme negative spirits. And good spirits. The bad spirits would dislike when we would educate ourselves on tarot or use tarot.

Some told us that our readings would be muddled by the negative spirits, and perhaps some were. Other times it was clear. The tarot/oracles confirmed the spirits existence multiple times.

The oracle cards we used also told us the same thing. A battle in the house. We really like oracle cards.

The energy in the house would get ominous and dark and unwelcome. We once stopped a documentary because it got too creepy feeling. I don't think we were conjuring anything, or something like that. I think they were pissed we were using this tool to gain knowledge they didn't want us to have.

I have always heard tarot/divination/oracles could bring negative stuff in our life but like any tool used properly it can be beneficial! If not detrimental. Like a hammer. I believe that tarot and oracle decks can be very enlightening and inspiring.

If the demons dislike it, it's gotta be at least possibly good.

At our previous apartment there was extreme negative spirits. And good spirits. The bad spirits would dislike when we would educate ourselves on tarot or use tarot.

Some told us that our readings would be muddled by the negative spirits, and perhaps some were. Other times it was clear. The tarot/oracles confirmed the spirits existence multiple times.

The oracle cards we used also told us the same thing. A battle in the house. We really like oracle cards.

The energy in the house would get ominous and dark and unwelcome. We once stopped a documentary because it got too creepy feeling. I don't think we were conjuring anything, or something like that. I think they were pissed we were using this tool to gain knowledge they didn't want us to have.

I have always heard tarot/divination/oracles could bring negative stuff in our life but like any tool used properly it can be beneficial! If not detrimental. Like a hammer. I believe that tarot and oracle decks can be very enlightening and inspiring.

If the demons dislike it, it's gotta be at least possibly good.
I have to disagree. I know that’s not a popular statement on this topic. There are many here who will take your side on this. It’s just that with these things you never know who you are talking to. Spirits and neg entities lie. They will play the long game with you, tell ya what you want to hear and in the end cause problems in your life. I know you are of the Christian faith, the Bible warns about divination. I’m not judging you. Everyone must walk there own path. I’m just adding my opinion.