targeted individual

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i think i'm a targeted individual. :anguished: i suspected it for awhile but it's hard to ignore these days. planes and helicopters fly over my house everyday all day. i do live near an air force reserve base. but that's where they say the torture comes from.

ever since i've been online with my political viewpoints i think the FBI considers me a "threat" . i can tell you horror stories (no pun intended) about what's happened to me, especially over the last 4 years or so. there has been chemtrails over my house but today is the first one that looks blatant. see pix.

the chemtrail starts at the end of my property ends just across the street over a field.

must have just happened. are they spraying my house with something? if so, what? i've seen other chemtrails over my house but nothing this low or close.

if any TI's are here, please advise.

Attachments

• minutes-later.gif
    minutes-later.gif
    185 KB · Views: 150
  • start.jpg
    start.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
  • finish.gif
    finish.gif
    200.4 KB · Views: 128
Hm, do you live nearby other people? If so, do they have similar beliefs/public expression as you? I'm not from the US so I have no idea really about how the FBI work, but it seems that dropping chemicals from the sky would also hit everyone else nearby? Is there anything about your area that suggests that kind of interference? Anything strange in the water or with plants/animals etc that might indicate chemical interference? Especially if it's been happening a lot!

i live in kind of a wide open area because it's a farming community. there's a field across the street. i have a neighbor (a farmer) next door. there's a grove on the other side of me. then a house. but the chem trails seem directed at me. like they are dispensed over the grove and drift over my house then fades before it's over the farmer's house. today it started over a field in back of my property and went over my house and stopped abruptly right over the field in front of my property.

animals seem ok. water ok (well water).

then planes fly in wide circles around my house as if i'm a busy airport and they are waiting for permission to land. sometimes they fly right over my house. it's all day long. seems to stop at night. but then i'm asleep at night. lol. police and military helicopters fly low over my house routinely and it's so loud. loud vehicles used to rev up on my street a lot as if to purposely annoy me. it had to annoy the farmer and the grove owners too because it stopped recently. they must've complained.

i used to be followed by gangstalkers but that stopped too. i don't know why. i guess i'm a soft target now. lol. i get some weird phone calls from someone who doesn't talk but i can hear background noises.

i could tell you some physical things that happened to me while sleeping but it is a long story. and how the electronic torture causes you to feel sick enough to go to the ER only to find out there is nothing wrong with you. but that stopped too. thank goodness.

That’s strange behaviour for a pilot to circle your place I must admit.

So the other people gangstalking you (on foot I presume) stopped. Either you managed to come off as not being receptive at all to the intimidation, or there was something you stopped doing.

Reactions: ghostkind
Have you ever checked to see if you are in military flight paths or airspace? I am and have military flights overhead all the time, complete with choppers over the fields. I've even had them practice rappelling into the back field before out of the choppers.

i hope you are right.

incidentally, just now some loud weird sounding vehicle just passed my house. it started right before my house around the grove and quit before the farmer's house.

they have radio communications and people in place everywhere.