Tall Winged Insectoid

My solution for the driver.

1653140468335.png

Insectoid always in ufo lore scenes forever 50s sci fi the thing witch was a plant was my favorite seeing that there ppl still debating if there life out there a Insectoid not so far fetched if you look up everything and anything already happened where just to small to see like the very insects we walk on .

Reactions: SoulStream
Insectoid always in ufo lore scenes forever 50s sci fi the thing witch was a plant was my favorite seeing that there ppl still debating if there life out there a Insectoid not so far fetched if you look up everything and anything already happened where just to small to see like the very insects we walk on .
It is an interesting property of some insects that they can withstand high ionizing radiation environments. Given that this is a property of interstellar space, it might be a superior form and type of organism better geared for space travel than we mammals. Consider how "insect-like" the grey's eyes are along with their spindly bodies. Curiously, they are often reported in the company of mantis-type aliens in some UFO reports.

I recently learned of a form of mold that withstands the incredible radiation at Chernobyl and whose properties defend DNA molecules of the mold from being broken down by the radiation. It would seem the various biologists and DNA experts in various space-programs took note of this as a possible tech for engineering custom-built or genetically modified astronauts designed to survive the hazards of long-term space travel.

Reactions: Selectric