Tall thin black figure

Dakota Terrell

Reaction score
What's up guys, first post here. I had an experience about 3-4 years ago at Chamberlaine-Hunt Military Academy. It was a boarding school so if course I stayed on campus. Each room was supposed to hold 2 people but I didn't have a roomate so I slept on the top bunk. I woke up around 2-3 in the morning to what looked like a doctor holding and examing a piece of paper, and in front of him a fall black figure. There were no features on the black figure. He looked smooth like velvet. I immediately threw the blankets over my head then yanked them back off to see if they were still there. When I pulled it off the figure was looming over me and I tried to say who are you but I could only make out a trembling who and immediately threw the blankets back over my head. When I pulled them off again there was no sight of them. At the time it was horrifying but thinking back on it, they didn't have an intimidating demeanor or anything. Never have encountered anything like it. Reply with your thoughts, they are all welcomed and appreciated greatly!

Reactions: NobleHouse
What's up guys, first post here. I had an experience about 3-4 years ago at Chamberlaine-Hunt Military Academy. It was a boarding school so if course I stayed on campus. Each room was supposed to hold 2 people but I didn't have a roomate so I slept on the top bunk. I woke up around 2-3 in the morning to what looked like a doctor holding and examing a piece of paper, and in front of him a fall black figure. There were no features on the black figure. He looked smooth like velvet. I immediately threw the blankets over my head then yanked them back off to see if they were still there. When I pulled it off the figure was looming over me and I tried to say who are you but I could only make out a trembling who and immediately threw the blankets back over my head. When I pulled them off again there was no sight of them. At the time it was horrifying but thinking back on it, they didn't have an intimidating demeanor or anything. Never have encountered anything like it. Reply with your thoughts, they are all welcomed and appreciated greatly!
Hi Dakota! WELCOME to the forum! Glad to have you with us. I'm on Live Chat at the moment, but I will reply to you for sure in the morning! Please look around and do let me know if I can assist you with anything! And you are always welcome to join us in the eves on Live Chat!

Dakota, sounds to me like you had some sort of interaction with a possible shadow person. I have been coming to the belief that these well may be time travelers of some sort...or interdimensionals. I've had a few encounters with them, and they don't go away with the normal holy water or prayer appoach, in my experience. Ever have another encounter?

Welcome Dakota. Glad you shared your event. I would have been scared.