Talking Wolf

Kevin Kinney

Reaction score
In 2014 I went to visit my friend in Llano, Ca. Late Springtime, the weather was warm as the Sunset later each day.
I arrived to notice His 3 dogs all sitting next to the chainlink fence on the side of the yard, staring across the dirt road at the neighbors house. I called out to them, "What are you guys doing"? To this they all kinda wagged their tails and whined in a gruff tone.
I thought that was odd and felt a strong sense of urgency as I went inside and was greeted by my friends room mate, who began telling me about her day. I listen for a few minutes, but was becoming overwhelmed by the sense that the dogs outside needed me. I excused myself saying that something is going on outside and I needed to see what the vibe was that I was getting.
I walk up to the dogs who were still sitting staring next door. I didn't get to ask them "What's up"? Two of them starting motioning with their heads To Look Over There.
It was past Dusk with minimum light to see by when my eyes locked in on two yellow eyes staring into my soul... It was one of the neighbors Hybred Wolves, and it began Talking to Me, pleading for help!
It spoke in a malamuted howling voice but clearly in English. "PLEASE HELP ME, I AM STOPPED IN A TRAP! IF I AM NOT FREE, I WILL DIE".
I was so blown away by this that it didn't shock me. I just turned and went inside telling my friend to call the neighbor and tell her something was wrong with one of her dogs. He calls her, but she was already drunk and slurred "I don't know, You go see!"
So, we go to the fence across the road to investigate and low & behold, here's this wolf standing amidst the tumbleweeds with barbed wire wrapped all around its front legs and upper body.
My friend hopped the fence and untangled the female wolf. She stood still allowing for the removal of barbed wire and her extraction there from. She backed up, turned to go away, stopped, looked at me and mildly howled "Ah-Ruuu" , (Thank You) , and trotted back toward the barn.
I still wonder, did I understand WOLF or did the Wolf speak Human English?
I suppose it doesn't matter. What does matter is I realize what a tremendous honor Nature gave me allowing for this experience.

Welcome to the forum and that is a very interesting story! You know, sometmes, some of us can understand animals. It can be a voice in our heads, or outright hearing. I have had it happen a few times with my own animals.

A wild animal in distress might very well have projected loud and hard enough for you to hear. However it occured, I agee...you were blessed with this honor.

In 2014 I went to visit my friend in Llano, Ca. Late Springtime, the weather was warm as the Sunset later each day.
I arrived to notice His 3 dogs all sitting next to the chainlink fence on the side of the yard, staring across the dirt road at the neighbors house. I called out to them, "What are you guys doing"? To this they all kinda wagged their tails and whined in a gruff tone.
I thought that was odd and felt a strong sense of urgency as I went inside and was greeted by my friends room mate, who began telling me about her day. I listen for a few minutes, but was becoming overwhelmed by the sense that the dogs outside needed me. I excused myself saying that something is going on outside and I needed to see what the vibe was that I was getting.
I walk up to the dogs who were still sitting staring next door. I didn't get to ask them "What's up"? Two of them starting motioning with their heads To Look Over There.
It was past Dusk with minimum light to see by when my eyes locked in on two yellow eyes staring into my soul... It was one of the neighbors Hybred Wolves, and it began Talking to Me, pleading for help!
It spoke in a malamuted howling voice but clearly in English. "PLEASE HELP ME, I AM STOPPED IN A TRAP! IF I AM NOT FREE, I WILL DIE".
I was so blown away by this that it didn't shock me. I just turned and went inside telling my friend to call the neighbor and tell her something was wrong with one of her dogs. He calls her, but she was already drunk and slurred "I don't know, You go see!"
So, we go to the fence across the road to investigate and low & behold, here's this wolf standing amidst the tumbleweeds with barbed wire wrapped all around its front legs and upper body.
My friend hopped the fence and untangled the female wolf. She stood still allowing for the removal of barbed wire and her extraction there from. She backed up, turned to go away, stopped, looked at me and mildly howled "Ah-Ruuu" , (Thank You) , and trotted back toward the barn.
I still wonder, did I understand WOLF or did the Wolf speak Human English?
I suppose it doesn't matter. What does matter is I realize what a tremendous honor Nature gave me allowing for this experience.
man, that is an honor. has it ever happned again? I would try and buy that wolf from the guy who owned it, it might be your familiar spirit.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
It was probably whining in wolf talk and you picked it up telepathically,therefore came across as a voice.You must be a sensitive ,open person to pick that up and a good guy to help it.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
Hi Kevin and welcome ! :)

That is a really special moment you had. Thank you for sharing.

I have a special communication with my cat. Complicated, but I don't hear a human voice.

I think many people probably have bonds with their pets that they don't talk about with other people.

Welcome again!

I loved this, thanks for sharing. What a special happening ! I’ve always wanted to be able to talk with my animals. You were blessed to have this.

Reactions: Mokey and ozentity
Awesome experience I would ask the wolf spirit guide to be a part of your life and give thanks.