Talking to heal your body

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Your Cells Are Listening: How Talking To Your Body Helps You Heal - Conscious Reminder

The scientists are starting to acknowledge the belief of the shamans, healers and spiritual master, that the mind is a powerful healing tool. Many researchers like Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. have shown that our thoughts, no matter if they are conscious or not, can impact on our bodies and our DNA, and that negative thoughts and beliefs will help in the process of destruction of the body. The good news is that the positive self – talk and unconditional love to ourselves can make miracles.

Every Thought Counts
The biggest mistake we all do, is not paying attention to the thoughts in our head, because the cells are listening our negative self – talk, 24/7. In the Useful Things To Be Saying To Your Cells, Ian Brown points out that – ““Cells are hoarders — of emotions, of thoughts, and of previous experiences — and nothing is given up unless you tell them to let go.”

But every single thought counts, which means all the loving, encouraging you are giving to yourself, and all the positive words and thought are being absorbed by your cells; because words and frequencies can reprogram even the DNA.

Is important to know that we are not a brain, supported by an inconsequential body, but a highly intelligent system. Every part of us has its own consciousness; and understanding this will help us in our self – healing.

Positive Body Talk for Healing
For developing a respectful and loving relationship with ourselves, our bodies, organs and cells, we need to see the amazing interdependence within us. The first step could be listening to your body through meditation. We can also say these three words out loud: – I love you!

Therese Wade, MSc in Your Cells Are Listening: How Talking to Your Body Can Help You Heal, gives these additional tips:

Approach your body with genuine compassion, understanding that it is made up of conscious cells who experience emotions.

• Build trust by engaging your body in positive mental conversations about your desire for the two of you to cooperate and overcome the ailment.

• Allow changes in the conversation by using different thoughts and words that elicit spontaneous elevated emotions.

I have a berkey water filter set up on the counter with a google home speaker close to it and sometimes when I remember I will play some nice music for it when out of the house.

I have a berkey water filter set up on the counter with a google home speaker close to it and sometimes when I remember I will play some nice music for it when out of the house.
I love my Berkey. Nice idea on the music.

I am trying to remember to say nice words to my water now.

Reactions: Debi