Talking about Voices

I am now laughing. It is amazing to me how it matters not what the topic may be....we can even take it from paranormal voices to FOOD! lol
‘’I’m as constant as the Northern Star...”

Reactions: Lynne
I often pick up random voices around my house, and have gotten so that I ignore them, since I don't want to encourage anything. And who can tell if it is their subconscious or spirit activity?

On another note, before we moved into this house, Mr. Garnet was always insisting that he had heard me call out to him, and would come to where I was, only to have me deny it. I finally caught on and warned him that some mischievous spirit activity was going on and to ignore it. If I wanted to speak to him, I would come directly to him.

And finally there was the night, about two years ago, when I heard a masculine voice speak clearly in my ear, as I was drifting off to sleep, and it said, "How's it going, baby?" I decided to definitely ignore that one!

Last edited:
I've heard disembodied voices since I was but a youngin' and sometimes they would pretend to belong to a loved one.
There's no explanation from the scientific community mostly because they are too afraid to tackle things they simply don't understand.

I often pick up random voices around my house, and have gotten so that I ignore them, since I don't want to encourage anything. And who can tell if it is their subconscious or spirit activity?

On another note, before we moved into this house, Mr. Garnet was always insisting that he had heard me call out to him, and would come to where I was, only to have me deny it. I finally caught on and warned him that some mischievous spirit activity was going on and to ignore it. If I wanted to speak to him, I would come directly to him.

And finally there was the night, about two years ago, when I heard a masculine voice speak clearly in my ear, as I was drifting off to sleep, and it said, "How's it going, baby?" I decided to definitely ignore that one!
I meant to say my subconscious!

On a funny note, I’d love to experience remote viewing data through my mouth. And then, go out in search of all the great foods I’ve never experiences. I’m already envisioning a really fresh and buttery croissant....yummmmmy. I’d wait to hear that one of the PNFers made a batch of anything; then, I’d peer into their kitchen and attempt to lick their goodies.
One of the protocols for the type of RV I learned is actually taste. Smell and sounds, movements, etc. I remember one subject of a rv session was a lemon I believe. People actually pucker up when given this as a target and a list of things to experience while rving it. I use it daily at times when I am curious about something and want an answer but as with all psi abilites abiltiy varies at times. Coordinate remote viewing is actaually very simple to learn and having psychic abilites actually hinders the student as they begin to think and let their mind formulate answers instead fo just downloading from the subconscious with no judgements.

I've heard disembodied voices since I was but a youngin' and sometimes they would pretend to belong to a loved one.
There's no explanation from the scientific community mostly because they are too afraid to tackle things they simply don't understand.
I think everyone hears things at times . I know I have too and immediately smudged my home when it happened twice, It stopped and discarnates hate the smell of sage and will vacate. I also get impressions that my mother or family members are around and think of things they used to say in their funny ways. Thats how I know they are checking in on me, Maybe its all just my subconscious . I never ever looked to science for my spirituality or tribal beliefs as they are bereft of help or experience generally IMO. Its like asking a cat to track the guy lost in the woods. Well maybe it might work but you get my drift. BTW before the appearance of modern medicine tribes in the N American continent had healers for every sickness. They had dental healers who worked with spirits, they had their own whole system of healers that the tribe and area tribes used. The amazing thing is they actually worked most times. I read a book of accounts of early settlers visiting tribal healers and the stories are amazing. All the things our ancestors knew are systematically being wiped out by something or someone bent on taking our humanness away. Thats just my opinion .

You obviously can tell the difference, they are pretending as to get a foothold into your psyche, they are bound to be negative and best ignored imo. Science is so far behind when it comes to anything paranormal they almost always dismiss it rather than come up empty, just the nature of these people I think.