Talking about Voices

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I have only had a clairaudient experience twice...maybe three times in my life. Normally I am clairsentient/clairgcog in nature. Using this info meme to bring up a topic we have not talked a lot about here. The voices I heard were of a spiritual nature...one time from my father right before my mom passed...and were clear and audible as if spoken into my ear. The other time were words I heard from within myself, not an outward source.

Have you ever had this type of experience? Have you ever just "heard" a voice in your head rather than from a perceived outside source?

148512275_5766605096690467_3688384100330544208_n.jpg

I've had this a few times, the most memorable was my bro talking to me after he passed, telling me it's ok (I didn't know he was dead at the time) and my Gran's voice advising me what to do when I was at wits end ( she revealed family stuff I didn't know about, later confirmed by mum).

Last edited:
Sharing my post from 2018.

Sharing my post from 2018.

Two amazing experiences. I can’t recall ever having an auditory experience. I find the psysic abilities so interesting.

Learning remote viewing opens the whole can of worms as to how the participant gets the information. Some hear it, some just know it, some see it, some do a little of all of the above. Ive noticed that when a newbie starts focusing on how they get their info the accuracy goes down as the person starts thinking instead of allowing the info to just come . My guess is audio is the easiest way to get info from the subconscious.

. Ive noticed that when a newbie starts focusing on how they get their info the accuracy goes down as the person starts thinking instead of allowing the info to just com
Yep, I think people think (or like to think) they are in control of these things. I've been there myself.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Two amazing experiences. I can’t recall ever having an auditory experience. I find the psysic abilities so interesting.
Those events can be disassociating if you let them.

At least both of my clairaudient episodes had context for me. I was able to understand what was happening.

I can image why many people have been seen as - or even tagged themselves as - mentally unstable when they “hear voices”.

Learning remote viewing opens the whole can of worms as to how the participant gets the information. Some hear it, some just know it, some see it, some do a little of all of the above. Ive noticed that when a newbie starts focusing on how they get their info the accuracy goes down as the person starts thinking instead of allowing the info to just come . My guess is audio is the easiest way to get info from the subconscious.
On a funny note, I’d love to experience remote viewing data through my mouth. And then, go out in search of all the great foods I’ve never experiences. I’m already envisioning a really fresh and buttery croissant....yummmmmy. I’d wait to hear that one of the PNFers made a batch of anything; then, I’d peer into their kitchen and attempt to lick their goodies.

On a funny note, I’d love to experience remote viewing data through my mouth. And then, go out in search of all the great foods I’ve never experiences. I’m already envisioning a really fresh and buttery croissant....yummmmmy. I’d wait to hear that one of the PNFers made a batch of anything; then, I’d peer into their kitchen and attempt to lick their goodies.
I am now laughing. It is amazing to me how it matters not what the topic may be....we can even take it from paranormal voices to FOOD! lol

Reactions: WitchAndShaman