Talking about UFO's

At some point, there is going to have to be an explanation and discussion about what people are seeing. In the past, it was easy to push it aside and just say that it was either misunderstood sightings of mundane things or people lying to get attention. When all you have are people SAYING that they saw something or at best a few blurry pictures of little more than a light in the sky it is easy to ignore. With the introduction of cell phones with the ever-increasing ability to take high-quality pictures, that is getting harder and harder to do.

The cameras on phones these days are MANY times better than the cameras of only a few decades ago. An Instamatic was good in its time but it had a fixed focus and shutter speed and just wasn't able to take the sort of pictures that you can see today from a cell phone. I know, they had better adjustable cameras then but they were very expensive, slow to focus and get into action and nobody much carried them around ready to go all of the time.

??? What are people seeing? Hell if I know, and I am one that has seen one up close and personal. I have even talked to someone that is an aeronautical engineer that worked on the design and production of several of the early NASA craft and they have no idea either. What people are seeing and what those crafts are being reported as doing is IMPOSSIBLE by our current abilities. ???

Reactions: Lynne
At some point, there is going to have to be an explanation and discussion about what people are seeing. In the past, it was easy to push it aside and just say that it was either misunderstood sightings of mundane things or people lying to get attention. When all you have are people SAYING that they saw something or at best a few blurry pictures of little more than a light in the sky it is easy to ignore. With the introduction of cell phones with the ever-increasing ability to take high-quality pictures, that is getting harder and harder to do.

The cameras on phones these days are MANY times better than the cameras of only a few decades ago. An Instamatic was good in its time but it had a fixed focus and shutter speed and just wasn't able to take the sort of pictures that you can see today from a cell phone. I know, they had better adjustable cameras then but they were very expensive, slow to focus and get into action and nobody much carried them around ready to go all of the time.

??? What are people seeing? Hell if I know, and I am one that has seen one up close and personal. I have even talked to someone that is an aeronautical engineer that worked on the design and production of several of the early NASA craft and they have no idea either. What people are seeing and what those crafts are being reported as doing is IMPOSSIBLE by our current abilities. ???
I agree on this. I just hope the visitors, who ever they are, have evolved morally along with their technology.

As I look around our world and the VASTLY different versions of morality that different peoples practice I have little hope that alien people are going to adhere to anything similar to our morality. Honestly, no group of people that I can think of have shown themselves to be able to even adhere to their own beliefs. Let's just hope that alien visitors are in general nicer than us.

The good news is that I think that it is almost certain that they are nicer than us. If you look back in history what has happened over and over anytime a more advanced group of people have found less advanced people? Look at the native Americans and the South American native etc for the answer. The hypothetical aliens have been buzzing around here for a long time and we still are free and not under attack.

If there is any truth to the abduction stories, I'd say there are plenty of ETs that aren't the least bit friendly.