Talking about protective shields

You say the light I am able to see is most likely my aura. I must have a pretty big aura then because when I lay in bed at night I can see it fill up the whole room...and it's also a whole bunch of different colors. The light that comes out of my finger tips is just white and it looks like beams of light.
just from your original question and what you have posted concerning meditation, yes it is probably your own "aura", if you want to call it that, to be more precise I would say its your spirit energy. (Reiki actually means moving the spirit, or spirit energy, depending on the translation).... the energy can supposedly be manipulated and used for healing along with other purposes also, depending on who teaches you or how far you take it...... but, now, not actually knowing you or your story, life, everyday situation etc... that could be a different story altogether. outside influences, interests, dabblings, and such could be the cause. as I said, I am just giving my thoughts on your posts as they come...lol.... I do find this interesting though as most ppl will never get to this point with self meditation without a teacher. just breathing exercises are a good start and can be beneficial but few would reach this on that alone....

just from your original question and what you have posted concerning meditation, yes it is probably your own "aura", if you want to call it that, to be more precise I would say its your spirit energy. (Reiki actually means moving the spirit, or spirit energy, depending on the translation).... the energy can supposedly be manipulated and used for healing along with other purposes also, depending on who teaches you or how far you take it...... but, now, not actually knowing you or your story, life, everyday situation etc... that could be a different story altogether. outside influences, interests, dabblings, and such could be the cause. as I said, I am just giving my thoughts on your posts as they come...lol.... I do find this interesting though as most ppl will never get to this point with self meditation without a teacher. just breathing exercises are a good start and can be beneficial but few would reach this on that alone....

I once had a reiki session done on me ...where she cleansed my energy but I was never personally taught anything . And I've never dabbled in any occult stuff. I was told about all that kind of stuff growing up, since I grew up as a Christian I just stayed away from it. Anyway when my dad died I had some kind of spiritual awakening and wasn't getting answers from my religion so I went and to a reiki healer. That's pretty much it.

You say the light I am able to see is most likely my aura. I must have a pretty big aura then because when I lay in bed at night I can see it fill up the whole room...and it's also a whole bunch of different colors. The light that comes out of my finger tips is just white and it looks like beams of light.

I am interested about looking into developing whatever skills I may have. And that's if I even have any to begin with. But I'm not sure how to go about it... This is why I've been asking so many questions. Anyway thank you for all the information....its well appreciated.

Reactions: ozentity
I am interested about looking into developing whatever skills I may have. And that's if I even have any to begin with. But I'm not sure how to go about it... This is why I've been asking so many questions. Anyway thank you for all the information....its well appreciated.
Mandy, I agree with Paul. If you have that much energy visible to you, time to seek out a Reiki master for training.

As Debi said, a Reiki master could guide you further, especially since that does seem to be the path you may be on... Any teacher of far east philosophies / spiritualism could be of help, as could a zen master..... Study of zen Buddhism and the tao te ching or many other writings along these lines of zen....even a true yoga teacher would be good at teaching you focus and control.... There are quite a few good modern, easy read books that are light reading but good for the thought process and easy immersion into far east teachings.

Just using my breathing. I don't

A few times I've had friends lay down and I would swipe my hands across their bodies...when I did that I could feel exactly where their pain was. I could feel an energy disturbance in those places and my hand would feel a warmth in those places....but I'm not sure if I can heal a person or even how to do that.
It certainly seems that you have that gift. You should read up on healing techniques or find someone to work under.

Reactions: ozentity
As Debi said, a Reiki master could guide you further, especially since that does seem to be the path you may be on... Any teacher of far east philosophies / spiritualism could be of help, as could a zen master..... Study of zen Buddhism and the tao te ching or many other writings along these lines of zen....even a true yoga teacher would be good at teaching you focus and control.... There are quite a few good modern, easy read books that are light reading but good for the thought process and easy immersion into far east teachings.
Ok thanks a lot

Reactions: Lynne