Talk of Disclosure...again....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IT'S COMING: Shock claim that we are on the brink of being told aliens have visited Earth

IT'S COMING: Shock claim that we are on the brink of being told aliens have visited Earth
THE US Government could soon crack and admit it has secretly been hiding evidence of alien visitations of Earth for the last 70 years, it has astonishingly been claimed.

Open link for the story...again....

So! Disclosure! Yup, nope? What say you?

Never goons happen. Unless they want a false flag to unify the world. Maybe that's how they'll get the one world order. Oh that's a scary thought

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Never goons happen. Unless they want a false flag to unify the world. Maybe that's how they'll get the one world order. Oh that's a scary thought
What if they unify the world with an alien scare but it turns out the aliens are behind it?

I doubt the NWO will happen like that. They'd rather find a way to make UFOs into something that separates us. The last thing the establishment wants is for use to come together.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
What if they unify the world with an alien scare but it turns out the aliens are behind it?

I doubt the NWO will happen like that. They'd rather find a way to make UFOs into something that separates us. The last thing the establishment wants is for use to come together.
Project Blue Beam?

Project Blue Beam

Reactions: Charleh
I'm aware of what PBB is.
But I don't personally think they would put out a hologram of a God. Or various gods. In all honesty when the messiah comes again, Christians will stand in greater solidarity than before. Same with people of any other beliefs. That's the last thing the establishment wants. Solidarity.

I know PBB is real, not sure if the machinery or technology are build yet or still theory, but they're not gonna put up a "God light show".

Leaves me to believe they'll use it for something far more sinister.

Does PBB have anything to do with neurology or just holograms?

I'm aware of what PBB is.
But I don't personally think they would put out a hologram of a God. Or various gods. In all honesty when the messiah comes again, Christians will stand in greater solidarity than before. Same with people of any other beliefs. That's the last thing the establishment wants. Solidarity.

I know PBB is real, not sure if the machinery or technology are build yet or still theory, but they're not gonna put up a "God light show".

Leaves me to believe they'll use it for something far more sinister.

Does PBB have anything to do with neurology or just holograms?
Or mass mind control.

Or mass mind control.
That's already happening. You gotta take a look at the declassified MK ultra files for yourself.

MK ultra project isn't just torture and trauma bonds, there are a few things in there for mass mind control and it all has to do with subliminal messages and a lot of tactics still used in retail.