take the quiz

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is neat: Which Famous Painting Reflects Your Soul?
i am a starry night.
starry night.gif

Reactions: NobleHouse
The Scream

You look around at the world you live in and constantly find yourself appalled and frustrated by what you see. Very often the behavior of others makes you cringe and want to scream out loud. That being said, you take it all with as much of a whimsical and comedic mindset as you can muster. You balance horror and humor in a way that is disturbing to some and extremely poetic to others.

The Scream
You look around at the world you live in and constantly find yourself appalled and frustrated by what you see. Very often the behavior of others makes you cringe and want to scream out loud. That being said, you take it all with as much of a whimsical and comedic mindset as you can muster. You balance horror and humor in a way that is disturbing to some and extremely poetic to others.

The Scream
Likewise :)
3D1FDEEB-D7C7-49B6-8E22-3C676990DAF8.png

One time I found a high resolution pic of it and gave it a good look. Lots of details most people would never notice. The lake isn’t a lake.

Likewise :)
View attachment 15186
One time I found a high resolution pic of it and gave it a good look. Lots of details most people would never notice. The lake isn’t a lake.

There is a lot in that painting, Edvard munch painted 4 versions of it, one of them was one of the highest sold paintings ever.....great work of art.