Take me out to the Ballgame....

Damn. He was something special. That elbow pump.
The White Sox just gave manager Rick Renteria his walking papers. Pitching coach Don Walker also. The latter was probably a good call because you don't need an 80 year old man telling a 20 year old man how to throw a baseball.
Mixed emotions.
I sure hope they hire Sandy Alomar Jr.

Why couldn't Jerry Reinsdorf hire Connie Mack or Leo Durocher,, hell, if we're digging up dead people why don't we go with Al Lopez. '59 Sox manager, Mom had dinner with him.

The White Sox have a team that is built to dominate a decade. And they pulled this.

Tony Larussa might still be a lawyer so I'm not going to say nothing. But that's a pretty juicy story.

I had a buddy that pitched for San Diego. They crossed paths.

Absolutely devastating for us Dodger fans. At least he got to see his boys in blue win another World Series before he passed. He always said he wanted to keep working for the Dodgers after he passed away. He said he would request that the Dodgers schedule be posted on his tombstone. That way, when people went to the cemetery to visit loved ones, they could say: "let's stop by Lasorda's grave and see who the Dodgers are playin' today". RIP Tommy!

Rough month for Angelenos. Lasorda passes away, Covid running rampant throughout the region, and now we lose Sutton. For those from other regions, I should add that we lost a long time Councilman, Tom Labonge, the same day Lasorda passed away. He revitalized Griffith Park's hiking trails, Hollywood Blvd., and the Griffith Observatory. I played little league with his younger brother. Lets hope for better times ahead.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman