Take me out to the Ballgame....

Yeah, the NATS offered Juan Soto a very fair contract extension. When the offer was rejected, the NATS decided that they would see what other teams might offer for him. His value is very high and the trade was fair for both teams.

We love Juan Soto and are sorry to see him leave.

Screenshot_20220808-131859.png

Thursday 8-11-2022

Reactions: Debi
Even though a minor-league game can easily run $300 for four adults (tickets, parking, food, beer), it's still one of my favorite ways to spend a summer afternoon.

Even though a minor-league game can easily run $300 for four adults (tickets, parking, food, beer), it's still one of my favorite ways to spend a summer afternoon.
Yeah, i miss Surf Stadium. Maybe one day the complex will be redone.

MILWAUKEE – When Vinnie Pasquantino looked ahead on the schedule and saw the Royals would be staying at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee this weekend, he called his mom.

Built in 1893, Pfister Hotel is one of the nicest hotels in the area, which is why clubs often choose to stay there during their trip to Milwaukee. But the ritzy hotel is also known as one of the most haunted lodgings in the country.

Pasquantino wanted no part of that. It’s why he invited his mom, Jennifer, on the trip. No, not because Sunday is Mother’s Day. Well, at least not at first. Jennifer loves all things "spooky" – true crime podcasts, paranormal activity and more. She says if she could decorate her house for Halloween year-round, she would.

So, she jumped at the chance to hang out with her son for a weekend in a haunted hotel.

More:

Reactions: Lynne
There are batter walk up songs, and then, then are batter walk up songs.

If they did this in the major league it would improve attendance.

Reactions: jayiniowa
I believe that this is heaven.

The more you look, the more you remember. I love the imagination and talent of artists:

Screenshot_20230907-075850.png

It's symbolic that Pete Rose is up in the stands not (yet) part of the group.