Take me out to the Ballgame....

download-18.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Well, that should get the attention of the guys around here...hehe!

OK! So, much talk has been flying on the chat thread about baseball. Let's hear it! Who's your favorite team? Who's the favorite player? What's your favorite part of going to a game? Do you prefer watching a game on TV or being there in person?

th
The Detroit Tigers , but I must admit I haven’t followed the games much. They are in last place.

They are in last place.
My NATS and REDS are also last in their respective divisions. It has not been very exciting this year. I do get a little excited when some of the rookies show promise.

Reactions: Lynne
My NATS and REDS are also last in their respective divisions. It has not been very exciting this year. I do get a little excited when some of the rookies show promise.
I am not a huge watch every game fan. I followed the games over the years because of my sports station. I catch the the occasional game. They are truly sorry to watch. I think football is more exciting.

37 years ago in Clearwater (Florida State League), Phillies organist Wilbur Snapp was ejected by the first base umpire for playing "Three Blind Mice" after a disputed first base call.
------+++++-----+++-+++++++++++++
I remember a time when the umpire told Tommy Lasorda to get out of his sight! So Tommy stood in the middle of the plate!
--------------------++-+------+++++++++

The organist for the LA Dodgers is pretty good too. Example: just after an earthquake tremor in the stadium, without missing a beat, the organist started playing Carole King’s “I feel the earth move under my feet!“ 

Reactions: Duke