Take a deep breath...

That does relieve the tension, lol but then it comes back when you're arrested and spend 6 months going to court. On the other hand if you don't retaliate you feel like a victim and a wimp, lol. I think I'll just chill :cool:.
Well said, spoken as a man with experience lol.

That does relieve the tension, lol but then it comes back when you're arrested and spend 6 months going to court. On the other hand if you don't retaliate you feel like a victim and a wimp, lol. I think I'll just chill :cool:.
Well I never said 'hit'... Whoever said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' never hacked me off. The last guy ended up with an hours long string of comedy mockery in front of his friends with a lady he fancies hanging off my shoulder laughing so hard she was struggling to breathe. He caved in, admitted he had been entirely wrong about everything and that I had been completely right about everything and in the right and he should have listened and was truly sorry. I felt much calmer after that. ;)

Last edited:
Well I never said 'hit'... Whoever said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' never hacked me off. The last guy ended up with an hours long string of comedy mockery in front of his friends with a lady he fancies hanging off my shoulder laughing so hard she was struggling to breathe. He caved in, admitted he had been entirely wrong about everything and that I had been completely right about everything and in the right and he should have listened and was truly sorry. I felt much calmer after that. ;)
Lol, brilliant and a tad evil, I think I'd rather be hit or maybe even arrested. To be fair Ben that was like a kick in the nether region, lol.

And... now you guys are best friends.
(That's how it works sometimes. )