Synchronicity

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
It happens often enough, especially as we age, hone our gifts, gain better clarity of thought. Still interesting, totally cool and humbling, I had a good one recently.

I had been thinking about a particular situation, a "why does the world work this way?" question that has never budged an inch in my direction as far as enlightenment.
Later that same day I noticed a FB Friend Request from a total stranger. I always research these folks to avoid catfishing.
Glad I did. Scrolling down their page, I found new insights and comments on the very question I was thinking about. Some phrasing was identical to mine. Haven't messaged yet but I think this will be worthwhile.
I owe somebody on the Big Switchboard a huge thanks!

I thought some of you might enjoy and appreciate that.

:)

Last edited:
It happens often enough, especially as we age, hone our gifts, gain better clarity of thought. Still interesting, totally cool and humbling, I had a good one recently.

I had been thinking about a particular situation, a "why does the world work this way?" question that has never budged an inch in my direction as far as enlightenment.
Later that same day I noticed a FB Friend Request from a total stranger. I always research these folks to avoid catfishing.
Glad I did. Scrolling down their page, I found new insights and comments on the very question I was thinking about. Some phrasing was identical to mine. Haven't messaged yet but I think this will be worthwhile.
I owe somebody on the Big Switchboard a huge thanks!

I thought some you might enjoy and appreciate that.

:)
I love it when life does these things. It's like little notes in your lunchbox from the creator to let you know someone cares.

I had an interesting story about this. About 18 years ago, I had purchased some used dishes from a small second hand shop. I noticed that there was some crazing on the surface of the dishes and worried about possible leaching of lead. I decided to call around to find someone who knew about pottery so that I could ask questions. l called a number and got into a conversation with a woman who gave pottery classes.

After we discussed the dishes, (there was no danger of lead) she mentioned an upcoming psychic fair, and that she would be there, and that she would be have a stall with her pottery for sale. I decided to attend. At the fair, I met her and another woman and found that we all had much in common, and we clicked really well. Later that day, we all attended a past life meditation group and had a very moving experience. It amazed me that it all came about because of some used dishes!

I had an interesting story about this. About 18 years ago, I had purchased some used dishes from a small second hand shop. I noticed that there was some crazing on the surface of the dishes and worried about possible leaching of lead. I decided to call around to find someone who knew about pottery so that I could ask questions. l called a number and got into a conversation with a woman who gave pottery classes.

After we discussed the dishes, (there was no danger of lead) she mentioned an upcoming psychic fair, and that she would be there, and that she would be have a stall with her pottery for sale. I decided to attend. At the fair, I met her and another woman and found that we all had much in common, and we clicked really well. Later that day, we all attended a past life meditation group and had a very moving experience. It amazed me that it all came about because of some used dishes!
That is a good one. It was a path opened to you and you walked it. I often feel that my steps are ordered, and if we are in the flow of our life the path is made for us.

That is a good one. It was a path opened to you and you walked it. I often feel that my steps are ordered, and if we are in the flow of our life the path is made for us.
this is what i sometimes try to explain, though not very well at times...lol. but to find answers and enlightenment you must let the universe guide you. those that are overly controlling or strict in a routine, goal, etc... are too focused on the one thing to see the side paths or moments of clarity. sometimes you just gotta let go and see where life takes ya....

This happened some years ago, I was booked on a Western show called "Dr Quinn" that was filmed at a movie ranch outside of LA. I arrived early and it was still quite dark. The ranch is part of a state park and is "out in the boonies" with nothing surrounding it but trees. I was in an unpaved parking area with other cars. In front of my car was the entrance I was to go through to get to the job. It was a clear night.

Since I was early I thought I'd wait a while in my car before heading in. I sat there for about 20 minutes and I suddenly had the urge to get out of my car, go around to the back and look up at the sky. This made no sense since I was supposed to go the other way but the logic of it didn't occur to me at the time. Anyway, no sooner had I arrived at the back of my car and looked up when a meteor streaked down diagonally from the left and hit the ground in the far distance directly in front of me. It was the first and only time I'd seen such a thing.

Some of the other cars had people waiting in them too but they were all pointed in the other direction so couldn't have seen it.

This happened some years ago, I was booked on a Western show called "Dr Quinn" that was filmed at a movie ranch outside of LA. I arrived early and it was still quite dark. The ranch is part of a state park and is "out in the boonies" with nothing surrounding it but trees. I was in an unpaved parking area with other cars. In front of my car was the entrance I was to go through to get to the job. It was a clear night.

Since I was early I thought I'd wait a while in my car before heading in. I sat there for about 20 minutes and I suddenly had the urge to get out of my car, go around to the back and look up at the sky. This made no sense since I was supposed to go the other way but the logic of it didn't occur to me at the time. Anyway, no sooner had I arrived at the back of my car and looked up when a meteor streaked down diagonally from the left and hit the ground in the far distance directly in front of me. It was the first and only time I'd seen such a thing.

Some of the other cars had people waiting in them too but they were all pointed in the other direction so couldn't have seen it.
An amazing gift. The universe tossed you a chocolate.