Synchronicity

Lynne, instruments/music and signpost I concur, reminds me of a story I have shared with my son.

I believe all of us are more in sync then most people realize and it is more to do with the past and the future than what is happening to us right now, a riddle yes, the answer no…….

Let me tell you some of the things I have learnt about synchronicities one cannot just read about it to understand it must be felt for it to be understood.

Some Sync stories that happened to me and my youngest son……..

My 15-year-old son came into the room to catch me with my camera crouched down heading towards the sliding door to go outside. I told him not to move, he asked me why? I told him there is a hawk on the corner fence post. He said then why not just take a photo, I said I is not as easy as that. He said why? I said to him I have been trying to take a photo of this or a hawk like this for more than a year. I carefully opened the door and went to raise the camera to take a shot the hawk flew away before I could take it. My son laughed said give me the camera I will get that shot, I laughed back and said I am sure you could but it doesn’t work like that. He said what doesn’t work like that? I said I am having a weird synchronicity regarding hawks at the moment. He asked me what is a synchronicity? I thought carefully and said it is like you are shown a sign then another sign but these signs are linked. He said how? I said that is more difficult to explain. I told him most people can ‘journey from their mind to their heart it is when they journey from their heart back to the mind it is more difficult’ When you are ready to make this journey you can become more in sink with the energy surrounding us the electrons and proton that make up our universe. This energy can link to our heart songs. I told him when you are in sync, the universe can teach you what you need to know. He laughed and I laughed with him he said you’re really strange dad.

I said to my son do you want me to take you to Soccer you don’t look well he was pale white.

He said this is an important match 5 players cannot make it we have only got 3 reserves I will tell the coach I am sick and ask to be one of the reserves. I said OK I have to go to a friend place pick up a computer part he fixed for me. I picked it up the part my friend fixed for me he asked me if I could do him a favor and drop off a PC that he repaired for someone in town and save him a trip. He started writing down the address. My sons phone chirped I said your girlfriend he said yes, she has texted me the address of her Aunt so after the game we could pick her up from there.

On the way back to town we drove passed our place just as we came to the rise of the road I could see something on the road, it was a hawk, I thought it to be a hawk eating road kill I slowed down it did not move we got within three car lengths of it I stopped the car It stood there and opened it wings to its full length. I reached for the dashboard with both hands lifted them up and made the sound ‘Click’ my son said what are doing I said taking a photo of a synchronicity he said but you don’t have a camera? I said I know! what a magnificent picture it would have been if I had my camera. We both laughed and laughed out loud. The hawk then flew away I noticed that there was no road kill on the road.

We get to town to drop off the PC I looked at the address on the piece of paper my friend had given me this was the place. My Son said NO WAY! I said what? He said show me the address on that piece of paper I showed it to him. He showed me his cell phone the same address. That my girlfriend’s aunties place. He then said OMG we were both given the same address at the same time from different people. I smiled and said nothing he said how is this possible. I just shrugged my shoulders thinking ‘the heart sings’.

We get to my sons Soccer match to find that there were no reserve if my son did not play, they would be one short. I looked my son in the eyes and said you do not have to play if you are too sick. He said he would play and just support and try not to overdo it.

Well the universe had another plan for him he was like a ball magnet he had the hardest and most busiest game I have ever watched him play he ran to the side line 3 time and thrown up over a fence during the game.

It was a winters day overcast trying to rain, the final whistle blew my son and myself were on the opposite side of the field my son ran to the side line and threw up over the fence for the forth time. His team mates had gathered on the other side of the field celebrating their one goal win. I went up to my son and put my arms around his shoulders and asked him if he was alright, he said yes, he would be fine. I hugged him and said I am very proud of you, with those word the sun came through the rain clouds. It was eerie as shyte a streak of sun light like a long thin knife edge of light shining on the paddock in front of us. As we both looked at the sun on the ground a large monarch butterfly flew between us and landed on the grass 3 feet away from us flapping it wings in the sun. The thought and feeling that came to me ‘Ancestors’

I said to my son do you want us to go and pick up your girl friend he said that he wanted to go to his granddads and have a shower before going there. We got out of the car and just started to walk down the path to his granddad a large monarch butterfly flew between us. My son asked is it the same butterfly? I said I don’t know? He said what does it mean? The butterfly on the field I got the feeling Ancestor now that we are heading to your grandfather on your mother’s side Ancestors on her side. When the first one flew between us, I was saying how proud I was, I am thinking your ancestors on both sides are proud of you. I said do you understand he said yes.

We picked up my son girlfriend and took her back home I came into the TV room with I hot drink he was trying to explain to her about synchronicities she asked what does it mean just as he said to her ‘it is a sign’ exactly at the same time the actor on the TV said ‘it is a sign’ his girlfriend said did you hear that on TV we all did he went on to tell her about the hawk, the butterflies, the address sync, she said WTF she swore out loud we all laughed. What a funny interesting day we had (Movie “16 Blocks” Bruce Willis)

4 years later I was with my son visiting my father we were just leaving his place walking down the path a large Monarch butterfly flew between us we looked at each other my son said to me ‘Ancestors?’ I said yes, I told him we are going to be told or shown something to do with our ancestor’s. Before I could take another step, my father said Son wait, I have something for you. Both of us stood there waiting my father, he came back to us carrying something he said I want you to have this. It is a Maori grass skirt made by your ancestors over 300 years ago.

Side note: you may be thinking Oh! he has Maori ancestry I can tell you without hesitation most of the weird stuff I have experienced has come from my Celtic, Norse, East Asian part of my blood lines there are no boundaries to the teaching of it is only limited to our understanding of it.

In scientific terms we are only starting to scratch the surface regarding each and every one of our own DNA and the links to our ancestral DNA and the intelligence of it that surrounds us every day and I am not just talking ghost I am talking about life itself as the teacher of it.

Another weird Sync:

I was trying to explain to someone how synchronicities can be very precise and you will be left in no doubt of them happening if they are to be a personal teaching for you I was explaining that I believe that they can be timeless and relative to your experience regardless of the past or the future.

Side note: For me from my experience’s ducks are somehow associated with ‘Time’? don’t know how or why almost every time I have syncs about time ducks are associated to the sync

Short story:

I was watching Stargate Universe I was thinking about synchronicities and their relationship to them and them being timeless. I was not surprised I was thinking about this as I was watching an episode where they had to travel back in time to save Earth and the Universe they made a big deal about it and they had to travel to be a specific date and time otherwise we all would perish. I thought HO HUM! done before on films nothing new here that’s when I noticed. WAIT! What’s is that date and time they are talking about it was now NO WAY! today's date and it was the same time to the very minute I was watching it. Just to confirm it I checked the calendar and the clock on the wall (from the corner of my eye out of the window I saw 2 ducks walking across the lawn) not trusting the PC clock the calendar and clock on the wall confirmed that this was exactly the same date and time that I was watching the series to the exact minute that they traveled back in time to save the world.

Of all the stories and synchronicities that happen to and around me It is not the big things that have the most meaning, it is the little things that holds the pure magic, the true path for me. In these stories the greatest meaning is the precious time that I had spent with my Son this I value the most and that is heart felt.

I do not know the significance of telling you these stories? only that it is now written.

My kindest thoughts to you all – that – from my ‘heart song’