Synchronicity

New synchronicity this weekend. For no clear reason yesterday midday - when I was doing dishes - I thought about a close friend. I was trying to recall her maiden name which I’d only known her by for a very short time before she marry another of my very close friends. I did not recall it before giving up.

Jump ahead to today. I’m going through some really old stuff - shredding old unused checks, and bank statements - and I ran across a check I’d written to her back in 1994 for some reason ... with her maiden name on it. It is very likely the only check I'd ever written to her.

Last edited:
New synchronicity this weekend. For no clear reason yesterday midday - when I was doing dishes - I thought about a close friend. I was trying to recall her maiden name which I’d only known her by for a very short time before she marry another of my very close friends. I did not recall it before giving up.

Jump ahead to today. I’m going through some really old stuff - shredding old unused checks, and bank statements - and I ran across a check I’d written to her back in 1994 for some reason ... with her maiden name on it. It is very likely the only check I'd ever written to her.

Thanks for the like Debi. I wasn’t planning to post this incremental point but later today I found a solo photo of another friend this afternoon who was the only other friend at the wedding for that same party. The bride and groom only invited one friend each to attend their wedding outside of family. My female counter part was whose photo I found today. What a hoot.

Loved that our friends only invited only one person each to attended their ceremony. Clearly it was a small wedding. The ceremony was actually on a barge on a river.

Last edited:
I owned and operated appliance and AC repair business for over 25 years in a smallish town. Over the years many of my customers became friends. More times than I could count I would suddenly think about someone and wonder if they were ok since I had not heard from them for a while. Inevitably I would get a call from them in the next few days.

Even after I retired I continued to work for my many friends until my health made that unadvisable. Now that I am feeling better I think that I am going to get in touch with some of them again and do a little friendly work. I used to have a bunch of Q-tips (Little old ladies with white hair like my Mama had) that I took care of and did little things like changing light bulbs, making runs to the store and such for coffee or cookies and a hug. I really miss them especially.

I used to have a bunch of Q-tips (Little old ladies with white hair like my Mama had) that I took care of and did little things like changing light bulbs, making runs to the store and such for coffee or cookies and a hug. I really miss them especially.
We call them Daisies here. As in driving Miss.... Lynne has her own herd. :D

You're a good man, Dan.

Wands Syncronicity seems to follow you. I think you are a powerful spiritual person and life just wants to give you what you think about. I always love reading your posts.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I owned and operated appliance and AC repair business for over 25 years in a smallish town. Over the years many of my customers became friends. More times than I could count I would suddenly think about someone and wonder if they were ok since I had not heard from them for a while. Inevitably I would get a call from them in the next few days.

Even after I retired I continued to work for my many friends until my health made that unadvisable. Now that I am feeling better I think that I am going to get in touch with some of them again and do a little friendly work. I used to have a bunch of Q-tips (Little old ladies with white hair like my Mama had) that I took care of and did little things like changing light bulbs, making runs to the store and such for coffee or cookies and a hug. I really miss them especially.
I think you could have a carrier in writing. Tex do you have a book in you?

Reactions: Debi
A simple experience I had many years ago regarding synchronicity and the power of:

=== I came across this article that said if you ask your spirit guides or guardian angels a direct question they will give you a direct answer. This has to be spoken out loud

Now according to the article you have to clearly sound out what yes will be. I.e. Yes yellow and blue No red and orange and the answer will come to you in a very distinct way that you will know to be true.

My question:

Does my higher purpose in life involve the internet?

From the sounding out of the question: I had a vision of a pig, so I said yes! Will be something random regarding pigs. I had a vision of a horse No! Will be something random regarding horses.

Less than I hour after asking this question I made myself a hot drink I sat down with the kids they were watching a movie on TV called Willow. I took one sip of my drink just as I watched an Army of soldiers being turned into pigs. Now I thought that’s random.

2 hours later I came in for another drink. My wife is reading the paper and pipes up Babe’s on. I thought of the motorcycle group that a women at work belongs to “Babes on bikes” they were preparing for a rally I thought she was referring to that and I had not heard properly, I said pardon she said “Babes “on you know the pig; I do as I have seen that movie.
With that my oldest son then pipes up and said do you want to hear something random about pigs. (I had not told anyone about the pig, horse thing) I said “why not” he said he visited a friend-friends place in the lounge there were hundreds of ornaments of pigs, they even had one on attached to string and flying around the ceiling.

10 hours later I was at work, again having a hot drink, the only person sitting at the table was one of the shyest young ladies I have come across I always make an effort to have the first conversation with her. I sat down and had one sip of my drink. And right out of nowhere she say’s “My mother’s pig has had 14 piglets” Now that was random. I found myself saying “Pardon” almost choking on my drink, I didn’t think I heard right. But yes her mother’s pig had 14 piglets. I didn’t even know her mother had a pig. ===

I have had many distinct synchronicity over the years most have been a learning and teaching for me. I even had unique synchronicity just prior to posting this message but way more difficult to explain unlike the story above.

From my learning's synchronicity of the unforeseen is like the internet is for you to read these word written on this page.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing that experience. I have to say, choosing "pigs" as your key word to the answer was rather brilliant. Not often something that pops up in everyday conversations.

A simple experience I had many years ago regarding synchronicity and the power of:

=== I came across this article that said if you ask your spirit guides or guardian angels a direct question they will give you a direct answer. This has to be spoken out loud

Now according to the article you have to clearly sound out what yes will be. I.e. Yes yellow and blue No red and orange and the answer will come to you in a very distinct way that you will know to be true.

My question:

Does my higher purpose in life involve the internet?

From the sounding out of the question: I had a vision of a pig, so I said yes! Will be something random regarding pigs. I had a vision of a horse No! Will be something random regarding horses.

Less than I hour after asking this question I made myself a hot drink I sat down with the kids they were watching a movie on TV called Willow. I took one sip of my drink just as I watched an Army of soldiers being turned into pigs. Now I thought that’s random.

2 hours later I came in for another drink. My wife is reading the paper and pipes up Babe’s on. I thought of the motorcycle group that a women at work belongs to “Babes on bikes” they were preparing for a rally I thought she was referring to that and I had not heard properly, I said pardon she said “Babes “on you know the pig; I do as I have seen that movie.
With that my oldest son then pipes up and said do you want to hear something random about pigs. (I had not told anyone about the pig, horse thing) I said “why not” he said he visited a friend-friends place in the lounge there were hundreds of ornaments of pigs, they even had one on attached to string and flying around the ceiling.

10 hours later I was at work, again having a hot drink, the only person sitting at the table was one of the shyest young ladies I have come across I always make an effort to have the first conversation with her. I sat down and had one sip of my drink. And right out of nowhere she say’s “My mother’s pig has had 14 piglets” Now that was random. I found myself saying “Pardon” almost choking on my drink, I didn’t think I heard right. But yes her mother’s pig had 14 piglets. I didn’t even know her mother had a pig. ===

I have had many distinct synchronicity over the years most have been a learning and teaching for me. I even had unique synchronicity just prior to posting this message but way more difficult to explain unlike the story above.

From my learning's synchronicity of the unforeseen is like the internet is for you to read these word written on this page.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Great account, I enjoyed it. There is evidence of divine design everywhere if we are aware.

Your stories are all wonderful to read! Synchronicities are something we’ve always talked about and shared in my family. It’s quite a thrill experiencing one. Here’s a recent happening. My younger daughter had been searching for four leaf clovers with no luck. Her teacher last year had found several on the playground during recess and showed the kids. She told me she just has a knack for it, always has. A few weeks into the next school year I dropped my kindergartener off at school. On my way out I found a “blowey flower” or dandelion to adults. I blew on it and wished that I would find a four leaf clover. I picked my kindergartener up later and as we walked up the hill to her sisters part of the school I told her I had found a blowy flower and wished to find a four leaf clover. As I was saying it I looked down into a patch of grass and no sooner had the words left my lips I had spotted a four leaf clover! I was over the moon giddy. She was surprised too but couldn’t really understand the significance of the timing. We walked the rest of the way to her sisters classroom and on a plant outside the door she spotted a white preying mantis. Not synchronistic but I felt it was a sign. I had been feeling low and these events turned things back around for me. I took it as a positive sign. That things would work out and we’d get through it. I put the four leaf clover under tape on cardstock and carry it around on my wallet for good luck.