Synchronicity and Bizarro-Theory

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I must've bored this morning so i started snooping about things and found this strange synch. We have two threads on site atm that involve Elon and the town of Piedmont (Missouri). Began seeing random things online with people spelling Elon's name backwards so i looked up Nole and found it was a place in the province of Piedmont in Italy lol. Cue Twilight Zone music. Has anyone else come across odd synchronicities while looking up things? I'm sure this case is pure random chance, but was valid enough for me to say, huh lol.

I must've bored this morning so i started snooping about things and found this strange synch. We have two threads on site atm that involve Elon and the town of Piedmont (Missouri). Began seeing random things online with people spelling Elon's name backwards so i looked up Nole and found it was a place in the province of Piedmont in Italy lol. Cue Twilight Zone music. Has anyone else come across odd synchronicities while looking up things? I'm sure this case is pure random chance, but was valid enough for me to say, huh lol.

Thats crazy and good on you for the inspiration to look it all up. Elon is an odd individual in many ways. Why he ever dated Amber Heard is probably the strangest lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric