Sylvia Browne Pediction

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
From her 2008 book of predictions titled "End of Days"....did Sylvia predict this virus?

FactCheckSylviaBrowneEndOfDays.png

She was a wildly popular psychic for many years until she got one very wrong on national TV. I've always said you don't hit the nail on the head every time, so it makes you wonder if she nailed this one. If so, we can hope she may have the rest of this prediction correct.

From her 2008 book of predictions titled "End of Days"....did Sylvia predict this virus?

She was a wildly popular psychic for many years until she got one very wrong on national TV. I've always said you don't hit the nail on the head every time, so it makes you wonder if she nailed this one. If so, we can hope she may have the rest of this prediction correct.
Never heard of this book of hers thank you!

Nice find - thanks for sharing Debi.

I don’t know about Sylvia’s predictive abilities; I know she was controversial while alive.

But as for her TV personality, she was what I can only call “off putting” (like the psychic mediums version of offal :p). Often when she’d appear on the Montreal Williams show she seemed to be sarcastic or dismissive. I think her attitude was one of the reasons she was unpopular.

Poor Sylvia. She was a very good psysic in her lifetime. She was loosing her abilities I think in later life. Maybe some dementia. She always said she couldn’t see into the future past 100 years. That was a bit scary but perhaps the future was not set yet. Maybe the collective consciousness effect was not knowable yet. I hope it wasn’t because we were not here.

Another prediction of it by another source:

Coronavirus Plague Predicted for 2020 by Buddhist Monk 100 Years Ago | Mysterious Universe

“The year 2020 – The year all of China will weep. The omens will be so bad that the New Year will not be celebrated. Then the plague will come. It will come with a fury – the tigers and the wolves will hide in the mountains. The plague will encompass all the land – and will eventually spread to the whole world. Very soon – rice will become so expensive that no one can eat. Then the rivers will sink all the boats. People in that year will only be able to harvest rice in the very early spring. There will be no harvest of late season rice, beans, wheat, and oats because vast clouds of locusts will lay waste to the entire countryside.”

Another prediction of it by another source:

Coronavirus Plague Predicted for 2020 by Buddhist Monk 100 Years Ago | Mysterious Universe

“The year 2020 – The year all of China will weep. The omens will be so bad that the New Year will not be celebrated. Then the plague will come. It will come with a fury – the tigers and the wolves will hide in the mountains. The plague will encompass all the land – and will eventually spread to the whole world. Very soon – rice will become so expensive that no one can eat. Then the rivers will sink all the boats. People in that year will only be able to harvest rice in the very early spring. There will be no harvest of late season rice, beans, wheat, and oats because vast clouds of locusts will lay waste to the entire countryside.”
Yikes !

Reactions: garnetsilver
JeeZe! I will listen to Sylvia.