Swimmin' naked at Bass Pro

• Big Grin
Reactions: Duke
I tried to find pictures of this aquarium and could only find the ones from the pro bass museum. This must be a really big one, if you have a pic, post it please.

I tried to find pictures of this aquarium and could only find the ones from the pro bass museum. This must be a really big one, if you have a pic, post it please.
1704816765789.png

Attachments

• 1704816765748.png
    1704816765748.png
    142 KB · Views: 18
most of the bass pro shops have amazing aquariums. the one in sprinfield has an alligator pond, a turtle aquarium that puts most backyard pools to shame and a native fish aquarium, theres ducks running around....the works...lol.... amazing just to go for the decor and aquariums...... i think ive been to at least 15 of the stores across different states....the gulf stores are cool with the salt water set ups....

most of the bass pro shops have amazing aquariums. the one in sprinfield has an alligator pond, a turtle aquarium that puts most backyard pools to shame and a native fish aquarium, theres ducks running around....the works...lol.... amazing just to go for the decor and aquariums...... i think ive been to at least 15 of the stores across different states....the gulf stores are cool with the salt water set ups....
Oh wow, thanks for the pic! I had no idea about this. I went to a Cabella's at Christmas time and was surprised at the great decor but nothing like an aquarium or a lake inside. This is amazing and I now have a mission to go visit one. I bet there is one in MI somewhere.

Reactions: Paulm
Oh wow, thanks for the pic! I had no idea about this. I went to a Cabella's at Christmas time and was surprised at the great decor but nothing like an aquarium or a lake inside. This is amazing and I now have a mission to go visit one. I bet there is one in MI somewhere.
one in auburn hills mi. and then there is four or five cabelas in mi. i havent been to a cabelas since basspro bought them out, so dont know if they have been updated or not, some of the new ones are i think.

one in auburn hills mi. and then there is four or five cabelas in mi. i havent been to a cabelas since basspro bought them out, so dont know if they have been updated or not, some of the new ones are i think.
Wow more info on this topic. Thanks so much Paul. I have something new to look into if I travel. Aurburn hills is within 50 min of me.

Reactions: Paulm