Swedish Time Traveler

Eerie. I vaguely remember something about this so thanks for sharing it. The more I hear about new scientific finds, the less I can reject out of hand some of the stories of time travel.

Eerie. I vaguely remember something about this so thanks for sharing it. The more I hear about new scientific finds, the less I can reject out of hand some of the stories of time travel.
The tattoo on the older guy looks larger than on the younger guy.

The tattoo on the older guy looks larger than on the younger guy.
I did notice that, but it could actually be from skin stretch...my tats are longer now as the skin has sagged over time. However, the ink looks really fresh on both, where as mine has faded over time.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke
it does look larger on the older guy, but that could be from camera / arm angle... the weird thing is, is that the tattoo on the older guy actually does look like an aged version of the younger tattoo...(except the darkness) tattoos dont actually "fade", the ink drifts and separates under the skin, along with fresh layers of cell growth, (thats why sunlight / tanning isnt good for them).. the points on the older guys arent as sharp, and the lines show possible fuzziness, (ink drift)..... (but that could also be from getting a tattoo at his age if this is actually a father son type deal.) this is a tribal design, always done with a stencil. i would guess the stencil size would be approximately the same as they are similar in build and the placement is the same...the color is questionable though, a 30 - 40 year differance i would think more "fade" would be present, especially if he had that done in the last 10 years, modern tattoos arent "packed" in the way they were the old skool way and almost always have to be re-touched up every few years to maintain their look. tattoos with detail are hard to maintain, this is not a detailed piece of course but even just black ink will separate over time to a less intense shade.

I did notice that, but it could actually be from skin stretch...my tats are longer now as the skin has sagged over time. However, the ink looks really fresh on both, where as mine has faded over time.
i can fix that right up for ya

If we believe in the multiverse hypothesis, which encompasses the ''Many Worlds'' theory, then potentially there does exist the possibility for time travel by humans in one of our alternate realities. As we have so much to learn about quantum mechanics, which is currently in its infancy, as far as scientific studies and our current understanding goes, we do not know how time travel may affect the space-time quantum. Is it not possible that a technologically advanced 'us' in another reality can not only time travel but also cross inter-realities?

We KNOW that we live in four dimensions - space width, length, height (or x, y and z) and time. However, under theoretical scientific studies, particularly retaining to the Superstring Theory, there are potentially 10 dimensions within our Universe.

According to the Superstring Theory, the fifth and sixth dimensions are where the notion of possible worlds arises. If we could see on through to the fifth dimension, we would see a world slightly different from ours that would give us a means of measuring the similarity, and the differences, between our world and other possible ones.

In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one. In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimensions, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.

In the seventh dimension, you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions. Whereas in the fifth and sixth where the initial conditions were the same and subsequent actions were different, here, everything is different from the very beginning of time. The eighth dimension again gives us a plane of such possible universe histories, each of which begins with different initial conditions and branches out infinitely (hence why they are known as infinities).

In the ninth dimension, we can compare all the possible universe histories, starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions. In the tenth and final dimension, we arrive at the point in which everything possible and imaginable is covered.

The belief that the universe is made up of ten dimensions is an attempt to reconcile the standard model of particle physics with the existence of gravity. In short, it is an attempt to explain how all known forces within our universe interact, and how other possible universes themselves might work.

If there are indeed 10 dimensions within the Universe, then alternate realities must exist, and as such, an advanced alternate humanity would have a concept of the 5th and 6th dimensions, allowing for time travel between realities.

Now, we just gotta prove it............

I feel like I am not the same person I was 2o, 40,60 , years ago so maybe its true? In a sense dont we all change and look back on our past antics and ideas and wonder what we were thinking? I know I do