Svengoolie vs. Mayberry

11/12 also...missed "the house without windows one"... I now know ive watched way too much andy Griffith.

There is a guy that lives down the road on my little lake house neighborhood. Good guy.
He is a Barney Fife impersonator /singer and actor. Got a roll in the new Mayberry movie shooting in South Bend Indiana. I know his inpecibily clean Mayberry Squad Car is, because it was sitting on a trailer behind the fire station.

Reactions: Lynne
One day I was taking a walk and I thought I would meet my new neighbors and meet a new friend. I came across Mr.Mayberry and that was pretty much the only thing that he was ever to talk about for the rest of his lfe.
Still a good guy.
He also informed me that regularly takes place in the Mayberry Trivia contests in Mount Pilot.
Still cool, I think.
"Hey, like that show what are some of the trivia questions ?" Said your earnest and inquisitive Paintman.
Barney: Episode 6, scene 2, section 9, " Who was the manufacturer of Aunt Bea's Birdcage?"

Here it is 5 years later and I still think this is the stupidest funniest greatest thing that anybody ever said to me.
Still a good guy.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
There is a guy that lives down the road on my little lake house neighborhood. Good guy.
He is a Barney Fife impersonator /singer and actor. Got a roll in the new Mayberry movie shooting in South Bend Indiana. I know his inpecibily clean Mayberry Squad Car is, because it was sitting on a trailer behind the fire station.
OH! Heard about that being filmed up there! Cool!

OH! Heard about that being filmed up there! Cool!

I occasionally listen to an Andy Griffith podcast done by a guy who is a Floyd the Barber "performance artist." He's up there now, he's going to play Floyd in the movie.

Reactions: Paintman
I occasionally listen to an Andy Griffith podcast done by a guy who is a Floyd the Barber "performance artist." He's up there now, he's going to play Floyd in the movie.
Good grief....lol They are going for good casting on this one.

I got about half right lol.

The Andy Griffith Show first aired on CBS today in 1960!

1601756348381.png

Reactions: Paintman