Supreme peace

Itwasalwaysflat

Reaction score
guys and gals i was trying to sleep and had a lot on my mind, and long story short somehow peace just flowed through me in a way i can't seem to replicate, as i type this now all i rember was a white light when i closed my eyes and just doozing off. I feel this was divine intervention because it came so effortlessly and sense then i could not replicate it. and before you comment the obvious "it will happen again if you don't force it/ or when you least expect it" lemme tell you that sense then i've been studying about the mind how most things are thoughts, and if you can controll your thoughts you can achieve anything. so well there's that. anyways i can't think of a time where something paranormal happned to me but this happened recently and put simply it was divine and peaceful. i wish everyone reading this peace and prosperity.

Hi Flat ,
I had a similar experience with a dream in the late '80s. It was profound peace, joy and the Holy Spirit all rolled into one.
And I seriously doubt human beings can create that intensity of emotion on their own.

Hold your memory close to you. And thank you for the kind well wishes. You seem to be a very fortunate person.

and before you comment the obvious "it will happen again if you don't force it/ or when you least expect it" lemme tell you that sense then i've been studying about the mind how most things are thoughts, and if you can controll your thoughts you can achieve anything. so well there's that. anyways i can't think of a time where something paranormal happned to me but this happened
That's true, I believe you can achieve anything with your mindset. With experiencing the paranormal for me it's not about thinking at all but sort of the opposite, just having an open mind to everything and it comes flooding in. I can't control what it is though, it's out of my hands. Your experience sounded very euphoric and peaceful.

guys and gals i was trying to sleep and had a lot on my mind, and long story short somehow peace just flowed through me in a way i can't seem to replicate, as i type this now all i rember was a white light when i closed my eyes and just doozing off. I feel this was divine intervention because it came so effortlessly and sense then i could not replicate it. and before you comment the obvious "it will happen again if you don't force it/ or when you least expect it" lemme tell you that sense then i've been studying about the mind how most things are thoughts, and if you can controll your thoughts you can achieve anything. so well there's that. anyways i can't think of a time where something paranormal happned to me but this happened recently and put simply it was divine and peaceful. i wish everyone reading this peace and prosperity.
Very cool story, thanks for sharing.

I had a similar experience back 30 years ago, soon after my Mom died.
As I sat in the pew on my first visit to a very old, urban Catholic church, I was overcome by a sense of peace and serenity I'd never known. I actually wept.

As it turns out, my best friend is a Baptist minister. I explained to him what had happened, he smiled and simply said, "You experienced the Holy Spirit descending upon you. You were blessed." He got no argument from me.

I still belong to that parish, and feel that same sense of peace every time I enter it.

St Mary interior 01.jpg

Very cool story, thanks for sharing.

I had a similar experience back 30 years ago, soon after my Mom died.
As I sat in the pew on my first visit to a very old, urban Catholic church, I was overcome by a sense of peace and serenity I'd never known. I actually wept.

As it turns out, my best friend is a Baptist minister. I explained to him what had happened, he smiled and simply said, "You experienced the Holy Spirit descending upon you. You were blessed." He got no argument from me.

I still belong to that parish, and feel that same sense of peace every time I enter it.

View attachment 41807
Thanks for sharing this Duke. I was going to say it was the Holy Spirit. People may have different names for the creator or God, but I believe he does exist and sometimes makes his presence known. Usually when we need it most.

I suggest you learn to meditate. There is a guy named Dick Sutphen that does some really nice guided meditations. Here is his website, though I think he has passed. Once you get the gist of meditation you can meditate any way that works for you.