Superstitions of Birthmarks

I have one on my calf muscle and one of my daughters has exactly the same. I have a mate who has half his face covered in a port wine birthmark, he's in his 50's and has had seizures all his life as it is deep. Kids used to pick on him constantly at school. His one really is a curse.

Last edited:
I have one on my calf muscle and one of my daughters has exactly the same. I have a mate who has half his face covered in a port wine birthmark, he's in his 50's and has had seizers all his life as it is deep. Kids used to pick on him constantly at school. His one really is a curse.
Kids are ruthless. I remember a girl in school had a birthmark across her face and kids would torment her nonstop.

The silly things people believed is astonishing. To think people were convicted as witches for a birthmark. That is terrible considering what they did to witches in old times. I was surprised the reincarnation theory was not listed. The one where the birthmark is supposed to be from a wound from another lifetime. I would guess if this were true Gorbachev's wine spot looks like he was shot in the head before taking this incarnation lol.

Kids are ruthless. I remember a girl in school had a birthmark across her face and kids would torment her nonstop.
You have probably seen the model who has black and white pigment on her skin. I bet she was also picked on. She'd be laughing now, rich and very attractive. Personally I have always like Neapolitan ice cream myself :yum:.

The silly things people believed is astonishing. To think people were convicted as witches for a birthmark. That is terrible considering what they did to witches in old times. I was surprised the reincarnation theory was not listed. The one where the birthmark is supposed to be from a wound from another lifetime. I would guess if this were true Gorbachev's wine spot looks like he was shot in the head before taking this incarnation lol.
It does look that way, lol!

I was surprised the reincarnation theory was not listed.
I was also surprised, as that plays heavily into the history. If this is so, I must have been shot in the upper thigh/hip area. I am the only one in my family that has a mark, btw.