Superstition or a sign?

Woodchip

Reaction score
B115F0D4-7663-453E-9882-698807A64951.jpeg

Hi all,
Just thought I would post a quick photo of this today. Some people believe that when they see something like this it’s a coincidence and that some other people think that it’s actually a sign?

Please ignore the dusty dash lol

Would love to hear your opinions on this.

Hope I posted in the right area,
Thanks!

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: garnetsilver
Not sure what to make of it - What do the numbers mean to you?

Reactions: Selectric
i would say superstition. numbers can have meaning but ( i think) rarely as a blatant "sign".... example, a couple weeks ago i was sitting out back and had just finished putting up a couple bird houses at the pond. i realized i now had 9 houses, 9 feeders, 9 of something else and so on.... it was then i realized 9 is the number of completion. not as in an ending, but as a path or doorway to a new beginning. the cycle of life, blah, blah,....
numerology, prophesy, etc.. often comes with a twist in that it doesnt always play out in the ways we think it will. it is rarely a straight forward, easy to follow course to come to fruition. so in my personal opinion seeing, say three numbers like 777 or such and then playing those in the lottery is more superstition (or wishful thinking) than a sign or prophesy.... i think first you have to ask yourself "what could it mean?" "is this significant to where i am in life?" etc... and/or question what your own definition of a sign even is. and be open minded and know that a sign, prophesy or whatever isnt what YOU want IT or the outcome to be, it is ONLY what the truth, destiny, fate, whatever, WILL be

Never knew much about the numbers thing. All i know i keep seeing 1007 a lot lol. Still have yet to play those numbers lol.

I think most times you pay attention when you see numbers line up. I've had a very bad experience with this but can't talk here about it.

• Wow
Reactions: Selectric
I think the universe speaks to us with what we need to hear or see at any point in our lives. Those who need to see a certain set of numbers will be shown them...or at least "nudged" to see them. Same with apparitions.

Every cause has a affect every affect has a cause
The cause you decided to post has a affect so superstition or a sign i would add law but its up to each individual to decide what it is in there own perception
Cause is your post affect is response so i say law

Thank you everyone,

Yeah I think with the 8888 it felt more like I knew it was coming type of thing but other days i have looked down at the clock and seen 14:14 and so on.

Reactions: ozentity