Superman and Lois

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I'm a long time Superman fan and I've never missed a single TV series on the the subject, but has anyone tried watching it? It's REALLY good.

I'm reminded of Larry Niven's story from the late 60's, early 70's: "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex".

I'm reminded of Larry Niven's story from the late 60's, early 70's: "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex".
I've never heard of that, but this ignores what could happen. Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch played Clark Kent/Superman and Lois Lane on the CW's Supergirl before landing their own show and this time it's a little different from previous versions of Superman. They are the parents of two teenage sons and he's struggling between his duties as a husband, father and Superman and dealing with a new threat at the same time. The series is worth a watch for any comic book fan.

I'm a long time Superman fan and I've never missed a single TV series on the the subject, but has anyone tried watching it? It's REALLY good.
Which series are you referring to? I watch all the superhero movies and have seen most of the Superman tv stuff.

Which series are you referring to? I watch all the superhero movies and have seen most of the Superman tv stuff.
It airs on the CW Network Tuesday night, but you can also catch it on their website after Wednesday night. It’s more than worth a watch. It’s going on hiatus until May 18th, though.

Reactions: Lynne
It airs on the CW Network Tuesday night, but you can also catch it on their website after Wednesday night. It’s more than worth a watch. It’s going on hiatus until May 18th, though.
What is the actual name of the show ?