Sunday Night! Hello!

... [snip] ... We'll most likely be working at changing a few things around here on Thursday.....so if you see your screen flashing around with new configurations while you're here, not to worry...it's just us doing a face lift!

Morning, oh wise one :) . I've finally read the last 24 hours of posts and caught up to real-time now. Fascinating last few days, in a twisted sort-of-way :cool:.

Face lifts can be fun :). And, I do like the dark night time theme that you currently have now. Great for nighttime, in bed viewing with the laptop. No glaring in-your-face-squint-my-eyes-white :p. Paranormal :ghost: spooky :skull: UFO radio needs to be listened to in the dark of night :eek:. Displaying the forum with the dark screen background adds nicely to the effect as well.

Good luck with your forum face lift and show shift, oh feathery one :). I am off work the next four days and will check in as is possible around a bunch of personal stuff (mostly end of year doctor check ups) that wifoid and I have prescheduled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Well, you guys just keep the suggestions coming.....
I wish I could help with some ideas here. Other than C2C years ago, and Art Bell recently, I've not much experience in Paranormal Radio, but I'm learning a bit following you and your Smilie Smiley Owl -01.png parliament Smilie Smiley Owl -01.png of friends :) .

Reactions: Debi
Art Bell
2 hrs ·
Just a thought, if Heather does well and I am sure she will and if things are quite here for some time I may do a unannounced fill in once in a while. The biggest problem I had was the exact routine I had to follow with this stalking jerk. We are watching every car on our street and there have been a few. Living life like this is less fun. Time Traveler is open again at five bucks!

Art
Too late.
My opinion is Art has burned his last bridge.

Anyone who wants Art back at this stage is only setting themselves up for another disappointment.

A lot of back-peddling onFB...
too little, too late...so much energy was expended for Art Bell ...

Forum facelift in progress is a good thing...
I made some minor changes to our FB page to remove Art's photo and references to the Dark Matter Digital Network radio show at Midnight

Reactions: JoMama
Art Bell
2 hrs ·
Just a thought, if Heather does well and I am sure she will and if things are quite here for some time I may do a unannounced fill in once in a while. The biggest problem I had was the exact routine I had to follow with this stalking jerk. We are watching every car on our street and there have been a few. Living life like this is less fun. Time Traveler is open again at five bucks!

Art

Too late.
My opinion is Art has burned his last bridge.

Anyone who wants Art back at this stage is only setting themselves up for another disappointment.

I think that its pre-mature to talk about Art guest hosting or making an occasional appearance. 1) his stalker/intruder is still out there and 2) no one knows how long the MITD radio program and the DMDN for that matter will be around. My advice, if Art were to ask, is to get on with your life, forget radio, enjoy your family.

Reactions: JoMama
I think that its pre-mature to talk about Art guest hosting or making an occasional appearance. 1) his stalker/intruder is still out there and 2) no one knows how long the MITD radio program and the DMDN for that matter will be around. My advice, if Art were to ask, is to get on with your life, forget radio, enjoy your family.
I will second that, and third it if necessary. Too many people have been hurt in this round of broken promises.

Sorry, Art. Can't trust you anymore.

Reactions: CapinCooke