Succubus and Incubus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesdemonaDestination

Succubus from Castelvania
Reaction score
Succubuses and Insucubuses are one of my favorite rare creatures because they are dangerous and dark but beautiful.

Succubuses and Insucubuses are one of my favorite rare creatures because they are dangerous and dark but beautiful.
Before we go any further with this thread, I must take this out of the cryptid/creature catagory as they are not creatures/cryptids. Incubus and Succubus are demons, plain and simple. They fall in the catagory of dark and dangerous, disruptive to anyone who interacts with them, and predators of humans. They are not to be considered "fun". They are sexual in nature and rape humans.

I notice you enjoy the darker side of the paranormal, DD. That is something that the majority of members here do not, just FYI.

Last edited:
when I was in your age group I was dark, hopefully, this is something that will pass with you as you get older. If you are anything like me you have to learn everything the hard way. Your life is full of side streets, depending on the path you chose is how the story comes out.

I have heard it many times when I was young "Youth is wasted on the young" I never really understood that. There's a song I like that says there'is always time to change the road you're on" Well there isn't.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
and dark but beautiful.
so is Satan. but it's best you respect him from a distance.

while i respect your stance on demons and especially succubi, i second what Armand has to say about the dark arts. personally I've only dabbled with a ouija board. But I've taken my time to read up on things like Goetia, demonology and general black magic for the sole purpose of preparing myself against supernatural threats. if you insist on going down this route, please prepare yourself and know your limits. even the most experienced practitioners have gotten hurt, or worse.

there's a reason many witches won't even shake a stick at anything negative.

but that aside, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Hey, it's me again. I've been watching a show on "succubus"? I think I mentioned in an old post that I had been dabbling in the occult in juvie until heavy things started happening. Well one of the things was another "dream" I had. It was me in my cell and I woke up to a beautiful girl in a white dress that was very long and flowing, she got on top of me and starting having sex with me. It felt amazing and extremely real, so much so that I started looking around and wondering if it was real. When I ended up looking into her eyes they were glowing red and that's when I started to feel nervous. As soon as I felt that way her face started changing into this horrible kind of decomposed mummy looking thing. I immediately tried to grab her and jump up but she grabbed me by the shoulders/neck and pushed me down with crazy force. That's when I really freaked out and than she "dispersed" or "disappeared" into kind of like particles or something. Anyways does anyone have any idea what this is? I always thought it was a demon or something from the eyes. Also I ended up in the morning with bruises on my neck and shoulder. Like I said if anyone can help me try to understand this I would appreciate it. And this is the truth on my solid word. Please don't come at me with some it's your imagination bullshit. Thanks.

Hey, it's me again. I've been watching a show on "succubus"? I think I mentioned in an old post that I had been dabbling in the occult in juvie until heavy things started happening. Well one of the things was another "dream" I had. It was me in my cell and I woke up to a beautiful girl in a white dress that was very long and flowing, she got on top of me and starting having sex with me. It felt amazing and extremely real, so much so that I started looking around and wondering if it was real. When I ended up looking into her eyes they were glowing red and that's when I started to feel nervous. As soon as I felt that way her face started changing into this horrible kind of decomposed mummy looking thing. I immediately tried to grab her and jump up but she grabbed me by the shoulders/neck and pushed me down with crazy force. That's when I really freaked out and than she "dispersed" or "disappeared" into kind of like particles or something. Anyways does anyone have any idea what this is? I always thought it was a demon or something from the eyes. Also I ended up in the morning with bruises on my neck and shoulder. Like I said if anyone can help me try to understand this I would appreciate it. And this is the truth on my solid word. Please don't come at me with some it's your imagination bullshit. Thanks.
There was a thread started today on this topic, actually.

Succubus and Incubus

I may merge your question on into that thread at some point, Johnny.

OK, I've merged your thread here because that's just way too much succubi running around the forum! ;)

On a serious note, as I said earlier on this particular subject, these ARE DEMONIC. They are evil, dark, sexual entities. Almost every religion recognizes them as such and will tell you that you must refuse them and rebuke them. In some cases, you will need help in fighting these things off if they continue to visit by clergy.

An incubus is a Lilin-demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women[1] in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is a succubus. Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. Some traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, mental state, or even death.[2

Reactions: Charleh
Before we go any further with this thread, I must take this out of the cryptid/creature catagory as they are not creatures/cryptids. Incubus and Succubus are demons, plain and simple. They fall in the catagory of dark and dangerous, disruptive to anyone who interacts with them, and predators of humans. They are not to be considered "fun". They are sexual in nature and rape humans.

I notice you enjoy the darker side of the paranormal, DD. That is something that the majority of members here do not, just FYI.
I only found it fun for the minute or two that I thought I was dreaming, after that it was anything but. If you could see tr decomposed face with those glowing red eyes I don't think anyone would find it fun.

Reactions: Debi
I only found it fun for the minute or two that I thought I was dreaming, after that it was anything but. If you could see tr decomposed face with those glowing red eyes I don't think anyone would find it fun.
Those that have encountered them have said much the same. It's frightening and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.