Stupid Pet tricks

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Do you have a pet that does something a bit odd? Has a few tricks under their paws? Does something you simply have to laugh about?

I have an English Bulldog who thinks that every time I get out of bed, she has to make the bed. She will use her nose to try and get the blankets back in place and will work her heart out to get the bed straightened out...at which point I usually return and undo all her hard work.

And I have a Pomeranian that will not eat unless hand fed....he prefers to not allow food to touch his fur in any way! (Talk about spoiled, huh?)

What do your pets do that just ain't normal??? :p

Reactions: Laura and Mokey
Our oldest dachshund gives hugs, or at least that's what we call it. She hops up in your lap and presses her cheek against yours. It's something she just started doing as a pup, but we encouraged it. She does it on demand when we tell her to give hugs.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
My Joot has a fascination with plastic bags and purses. He seems to think he can fit inside of them and nap, when in reality he only gets his head and neck in there. He's always getting tangled in the handles. Sometimes he just settles for snoozing on top of the plastic. Anybody comes over with a purse and he's on it in a heartbeat. My sister used to carry this huge purse and he actually got in the whole way lol
I find it funny, but it's annoying anytime I bring home groceries and he immediately hops up on the counter and has to bury in the bags.

Reactions: surge and Debi
my dog wipes his mouth on an old throw rug we have on the porch when he is done eating or drinking. He knows how to retrieve my cigs.

Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
WP_20151018_11_19_12_Pro.jpg

Cleo likes to hang out in the aquarium