Stuff happening.

Ethan Noufora

Reaction score
Ok, so first of all, this is insane. I am a hardcore atheist, and have been my whole life. I have never believed in any of this stuff. Until recently, i thought anyone who believed in ghosts and stuff must be an idiot. That being said...

Six months ago, I came to the doctor complaining of migraines. These had been persistent and painful for weeks, so my doctor had me get a Cat scan or MRI I do not know which. They scanned my brain, and I was informed that I had brain cancer. They analyzed stuff, took samples of blood and did a thousand tests. Thankfully, I was informed that while this could still very well be fatal, This was basically the "best" case scenario, with a weak and relevantly easy to beat cancer that we caught early. I went through chemo, and four months later was told that I might have beaten it. I was ecstatic, and even though I am still undergoing the injections, I am recovering.

Then I started to notice small things. The first thing I remember clearly was this one irritating cat hair that was floating in front of my face, being irritating. I noticed it, and did not move. and the hair drifted away. Not just drifted, it was like the air moved, except the air did not move. A few other small things like that happened, and I ignored it. Then one day, I found an earring on my boyfriends side of the bed. It was not mine. I confronted him. He is a terrible liar, so it was immediately apparent that he was cheating on me, and that this was not an isolated incident. So I started to yell, and I really wanted to hurt him. I dint touch him, but as I was yelling, He got the mother of all bloody noses. Not just a normal one, this was almost gushing. He had to go to the ER, and the floor now looks like a murder scene. I have known him for almost two years, and he has never gotten a bloody nose during that whole time. This could be coincidence, but now that I think back, there are lots of tiny things that I remember happening that I dismissed at the time. For example, I was riding in a friends car, who happens to like death metal. I hate death metal. She turned it up, and I was irritated, and suddenly her radio stopped working and has not worked since. I am really freaked out. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, so first of all, this is insane. I am a hardcore atheist, and have been my whole life. I have never believed in any of this stuff. Until recently, i thought anyone who believed in ghosts and stuff must be an idiot. That being said...

Six months ago, I came to the doctor complaining of migraines. These had been persistent and painful for weeks, so my doctor had me get a Cat scan or MRI I do not know which. They scanned my brain, and I was informed that I had brain cancer. They analyzed stuff, took samples of blood and did a thousand tests. Thankfully, I was informed that while this could still very well be fatal, This was basically the "best" case scenario, with a weak and relevantly easy to beat cancer that we caught early. I went through chemo, and four months later was told that I might have beaten it. I was ecstatic, and even though I am still undergoing the injections, I am recovering.

Then I started to notice small things. The first thing I remember clearly was this one irritating cat hair that was floating in front of my face, being irritating. I noticed it, and did not move. and the hair drifted away. Not just drifted, it was like the air moved, except the air did not move. A few other small things like that happened, and I ignored it. Then one day, I found an earring on my boyfriends side of the bed. It was not mine. I confronted him. He is a terrible liar, so it was immediately apparent that he was cheating on me, and that this was not an isolated incident. So I started to yell, and I really wanted to hurt him. I dint touch him, but as I was yelling, He got the mother of all bloody noses. Not just a normal one, this was almost gushing. He had to go to the ER, and the floor now looks like a murder scene. I have known him for almost two years, and he has never gotten a bloody nose during that whole time. This could be coincidence, but now that I think back, there are lots of tiny things that I remember happening that I dismissed at the time. For example, I was riding in a friends car, who happens to like death metal. I hate death metal. She turned it up, and I was irritated, and suddenly her radio stopped working and has not worked since. I am really freaked out. Any help would be appreciated.
Yikes ! Ethan. Be careful with what you wish !

Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your story. I really hope that you have beat the cancer.

Hi Ethan thanks for sharing your experiences, Do you ever feel very sudden feelings of great anger or sadness? Just trying to understand if you feel this way when these things are happening

I thought when you brought up the radio malfunction that you were an SLIder. This post should better explain what that is. SLIder activity?

You sound like someone who can manifest physical results, intentionally or inadvertently, from your strong emotions. Did you intend to hurt him when this nosebleed happened?

Reactions: Aces
Well, yes i did, but just because I wanted to hurt him does not mean I would ever have done anything intentionally. Nothing more has happened. Is this something that will just go away with time?

Well, yes i did, but just because I wanted to hurt him does not mean I would ever have done anything intentionally. Nothing more has happened. Is this something that will just go away with time?
I understand completely. Sometimes you wanna wring someone’s neck but you don’t lay a finger on them. I’d be mad too though. I didn’t ask from a place of judgement just so you know

This ability seems pretty strong. I’ve heard of people who have successfully suppressed things like this. I think some other members here know more about that than I do.

I understand completely. Sometimes you wanna wring someone’s neck but you don’t lay a finger on them. I’d be mad too though. I didn’t ask from a place of judgement just so you know

This ability seems pretty strong. I’ve heard of people who have successfully suppressed things like this. I think some other members here know more about that than I do.
I agree sounds like a Slider. You are directing your energy outward. I think anger can motivate and direct energy easier than other emotions. Of course you have only given a few instances. It might all just be coincidence too. See how things progress over time.

So sorry to hear about your cancer. Hope you continue to heal.

Sometimes with cancer of the brain, psi abilities can be triggered and go into overdrive. What you describe is emotion driven, and the excess energy from those emotions is almost weapon grade.The best suggestions I can give you is to try and learn some control of this, either through some meditation or consciouse acknowledgement when you're upset or angry of how you are feeling. Sometimes if you verbalize the emotions, they are less likely to affect others. So don't just stay quiet....speak when things upset you. Let the energy out verbally.

Look at it this way, even if you can manifest action with your energy you can direct it to healing yourself with it now if you believe it's possible.

Big practice in "Earth Magic".

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter