Studying Norse mythology

I once met a psychic who told me she saw me living in a cave in early times in scandanavia with a wolf. At the time I thought she was really talented and it sounded exciting to me being a wolf enthusiast too. Then I discovered how allergic i am of them andmy dreams went down the drain. Strangly or maybe not I met another expert at totem identification and he told me it was the wood buffalo, When I studied shamanism my teacher told me it was bear what I walked with. Of course I was stumped as to wwhat animal energies walked with me tribally at that point. I talked to my mom and she said she loved frogs . That was no help but it did make me think maybe i was partly right and wrong about totem animals and their clans. One of my friends who is cherokee said he felt that our animals walk with us for awhile and then maybe another one comes to help if that is what we believe. So i guess i was wolf energy for awhile, then buffalo, . Then I found cats and how much I love them and their whole independent , hunter, but truly loving personality if they like you and I knew cat was my animal that has always waked with me. I also find birds to be amazing and their are bird shamans who work with their energies but I dont know any, I believe you have a lot of wolf energy and you should be proud of that as not all folks are as loyal or smart as wolf.

Reactions: Benway
It does get confusing at times because some people are accepting of it and some do get stand offish. Had blank stares and awkward silence which I knew some obviously frighten of the wolf that walks beside me. The energy I leave off definitely resides with my mood. If I'm happy it's a good energy if I'm in a bad mood or nervous it's a negative energy. Nonetheless I try to not let it affect me as much as I can.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I have thought about this and decided that as I aged the animal energy that could accompany me or guide me also changed. When I was young and more mobile and more of a player it was wolf. As I get older it changed to cat. Now I think its more goose or sparrow as someday soon I am sure i will spread my wings and leave as we all do. As i studied my animal companions I decided i lliked some of their traits more than others. Just in my case I think animal energies may follow from incarnation to incarnation. Especially if one is a member of a certain clan or tribe that focuses on certain animals but that is just my theory. I learned the animal powers are real and if someone spends the time and attention to get to know them they know you in return.

Reactions: Benway