Study Psychokinesis on line

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Oh great. Jad will take this course and we're going to have threads and posts moved all over the forum.
I actually looked into it ...
but doesn't teach you to be a Jedi so fergit it

Reactions: Duke
I actually looked into it ...
but doesn't teach you to be a Jedi so fergit it
LOL! Jedi...Being a Jedi means standing on an island alone most of the time. Kind of sucks lol. I can tell you how to do it though if your interested. Your mind processes in 60 seconds what the average persons does in 5 minutes or longer. Your brain becomes a sponge and your clarity is insane. That’s my experience anyway. It’s to the point that it makes it really hard to totally relate to those around you. We consume so many toxins and we don’t get enough exercise...most of us are operating at 30% and don’t even realize it. The rest is empty space time killing and unconscious activity; response mechanisms that derive form previous life experiences. It seems like a gift at first but you soon come to realize your in a world all by yourself...for the most part.

LOL! Jedi...Being a Jedi means standing on an island alone most of the time. Kind of sucks lol. I can tell you how to do it though if your interested. Your mind processes in 60 seconds what the average persons does in 5 minutes or longer. Your brain becomes a sponge and your clarity is insane. That’s my experience anyway. It’s to the point that it makes it really hard to totally relate to those around you. We consume so many toxins and we don’t get enough exercise...most of us are operating at 30% and don’t even realize it. The rest is empty space time killing and unconscious activity; response mechanisms that derive form previous life experiences. It seems like a gift at first but you soon come to realize your in a world all by yourself...for the most part.
Nick you speak from experience are you considered a Jedi ?