Study of the Entities of DMT

Been there, done that as well...lol However, what fascinates me about the DMT research is the fact that most people encounter these same entities while on this drug. As you know, with other types of drugs, no trip is the same nor do they follow any patterns. This one seems to have a pattern. My question is why?
I have always wondered if taking this type of drug is like putting on a special pair of glasses that enables you to see the things that are always around us, and which are normally undetected.

Reactions: Debi
When I "met" God he didn't have much to say. Mostly he just shook his head and looked somewhat disappointed. I guess that I took the hint and straightened up. The thing that most was of note was that when I stopped doing drugs I found that I had no friends. I then recognized that I had actually never had any. Fortunately, I had not messed up my life too much and was able to find a much better way of life and a few real friends.

Later in life, I was the youth counceler at my church and like to think that I was able to offer them a view that was not as far from them as the things that their parents were offering. The honest truth about smoking pot is that it in itself is not the problem. It is the people that you end up hanging around with that can lead you off track in other ways. I never really fit in. I worked, lived alone, and was totally self-supporting when I was 19. I never partied if I needed to go to work the next morning. Too many of my "friends" just never seemed to grow up.

Reactions: garnetsilver