Strawberry perfume of a suicide victim.

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF, in the town I just moved from I lived there for a few years after high school. I had moved into an apartment complex called the heights 2 around 2014.

My neighbors told me they had to threaten to litigate the apartment complex and suddenly the apartment was "free/unoccupied" even though they had been saying it was full. They would have to move in "as is". And it had been unoccupied for 2 years. Food still in the fridge. Clothes collecting dust hanging in the closet. The metal cross on the wall..... They left all the decorations that were there, didn't move it around at all. Nothing had been moved in 2 years....

Girl named Sarah started having dreams of another girl.... Living her life. The girls ( a couple) lived down the hall from me. They called the apartment place and they said there was suicide via overdose there. Sarah started having dreams/visions of the dead girl's life. She watched as she came up the stairs around 4:30pm to find her boyfriend cheating on her. She then decided to take her own life with Tylenol. She lied there for hours in the back bathroom. I just got the goosebumps thinking about that bathroom.....

She lied there, blue, in a pool of her own vomit shaking and convulsing. It took her a long time to die I felt. A long time suffering in pain. Regret, emotional pain, physical pain. A believe as she was dying her suffering attracted a demon that then trapped her there as well as other people.

I got the feeling there was an older gentlemen who has been dead for a long time. When I saw him in my mind he was wearing overalls and dated clothing. Another man younger who had been killed in suspicious circumstances but no one thought anything of it. He was ex military and allegedly accidentally shot himself cleaning his handgun in the gut. I felt he was murdered. Those are the other people I felt were trapped there.

Anyways Sarah had told me the girl liked to smoke cigarettes. I was on her balcony smoking a cigarette with my friend when I smelled a perfume. I turned and asked him immediately because I knew somehow it was her. I said do you smell that? And he said "strawberry" and I immediately knew he could smell it too. That apartment got quite spooky when you were near the bathroom. It was cold much colder. The doorknob seemed to be electrocuted as I would be shocked touching to doorknob. Sometimes I felt very called to the bathroom and unfortunately I fell to those urges and went in to the bathroom and opened myself up. Nothing happened but I hope that didn't have long lasting effects. Very dumb move.

Other times I would feel electricity in the air and have my hair stand up. Another time I went to the ground floor and looked up and I saw in my mind's eye a demon staring at me from their apartment through a glass door. I felt extremely uncomfortable and threatened. That apartment got to be a little much. The girl's relationship turned abusive and they split up.

I felt a heavy attachment after that and I started smudging and cleansing. My next 3 apartments were haunted. The attachment felt like it ended after the palo santo and other herbs.

The field directly behind the apartment I has the encounter with the ufos and both my other super haunted apartments were less than a mile from the heights 2. The apartment with all the suicides was about 300 yards from the heights 2.

Suicide is never the answer and it stains the land.

Reactions: Charleh
That seems an awful lot of detail to get just from psychic impession. Do you often get that much when you "read" something or someone?

That seems an awful lot of detail to get just from psychic impession. Do you often get that much when you "read" something or someone?
Not clear on what you mean by psychic impressions Debi. Do you mean the visual I got in my mind of the older man in overalls and the veteran? The information about the girl mainly came from Sarah.

However the feelings I got from the bathroom and balcony were all my feelings. The feelings of the demon, the trapped confused woman, the angry veteran or the grungey old mountain man type were my feelings though.

Only in very charged places do I pick up on the feelings of the place. Other times a spirit may have to connect with me and I channel their emotions. I think a lot of the information I get is given to me from the spirit. And when the spirit won't connect it's foggy feeling. Like looking at th silouette of a house in the fog, you can feel the information is there you just can't quite make it clear.

I do think I am sensitive. The paranormal investigators told me and my wife we may have abilities. And we will have to learn to defend ourselves because spirits will be drawn to us.

I definitely believe I have some psychic ability. I have communicated telepathically with one of my friends by accident. I am just not sure if I am unique or not or if everyone feels how I do?

Not sure. But the fact you seem to say my abilities are heightened just like the sensitive said, and I have felt. I feel there is truth to it. A lot of times I will know what my wife is thinking without her telling me.

I am a very empathetic person but I don't believe I am a empath. I may have psychic ability that is similiar to a empath's life. Further through my development I have gone through periods of feeling extra "sensitive" to others emotions like an empath would but I felt it was just a stage of development.

Once my wife had told me "you need to pull over and wait 5 minutes. Someone is ringing the alarm bell so hard." No problem I wait 5 minutes before dropping my wife off at work and head home. About half a mile down the road I get on the interstate on ramp. Well a massive 5 car pile up occurred exactly where I would've been if I hadn't waited the 5 minutes. There was a car rolled over and people pulling others from the multiple wreckages. The air was electric. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My skin tightened and I felt sweat coming across my brow and entire body. I felt adrenaline surge and my heart was in my throat. It was gut wrenching. I don't know if someone died then or not. My wife attributes that time to her cousin who passed a few years ago delivering that warning. We keep his stuff around as we feel he is a protector.
I believe I once saw him as a 6 foot light being standing in the corner of my room in the cursed apartment. I said "whoa" and he disappeared

About the soldier shooting himself while cleaning his gun, either he was “cleaning his gun” or he was murdered. A soldier, of all people, knows how to clean a gun safely. Just sayin.

About the soldier shooting himself while cleaning his gun, either he was “cleaning his gun” or he was murdered. A soldier, of all people, knows how to clean a gun safely. Just sayin.
I agree that's the reason I felt he was murdered. And how did he not call for help? How did no one hear it? I had a gut feeling when I read that on the obituaries. He was about 2 buildings over. His apartment was used as a maintenance storage room afterwards.

I agree that's the reason I felt he was murdered. And how did he not call for help? How did no one hear it? I had a gut feeling when I read that on the obituaries. He was about 2 buildings over. His apartment was used as a maintenance storage room afterwards.
I guess they figured nobody would rent it out for long.

Reactions: Lynne
Oh man sure sounds like you and your wife were made for each. Ever consider the possibility that you’re wife’s union has either opened a portal or focused your abilities. Have you the had same degree of activity others place or times in your life ? Hope things quiet down for both of you and you find peace. Ray

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Oh man sure sounds like you and your wife were made for each. Ever consider the possibility that you’re wife’s union has either opened a portal or focused your abilities. Have you the had same degree of activity others place or times in your life ? Hope things quiet down for both of you and you find peace. Ray
We both have had experiences since we were children. I had actually not met my wife yet when I had had the perfume experience but maybe 6 months later I met her. It really seems the darker stuff was just very active at the old ghetto apartments we lived at. I think we will always have spirits come around us because we are such loving and unique people. I think that's a honor.

There’s a good way to look at it, I guess when the otherworldly is apart of your life one has to embrace and learn and even enjoy. Sure hope it’s more negative aspects don’t escalate. Mine own experiences have always mine to hide, never had anyone to share with, in that respect you are very fortunate, I’m happy for you. Ray

There’s a good way to look at it, I guess when the otherworldly is apart of your life one has to embrace and learn and even enjoy. Sure hope it’s more negative aspects don’t escalate. Mine own experiences have always mine to hide, never had anyone to share with, in that respect you are very fortunate, I’m happy for you. Ray
Thank you, we have been through so much. I consider her so much more than a girlfriend. More of a soul mate. I try and share my experiences with everyone. I think if more people knew of an after life and that it isn't uncommon to have interactions with spirits. We just don't realize it because they don't see them taking up physical space. How differently would people act if they knew the actions in their lives and their knowledge would carry over? Would they be proud? Many would not. I work everyday at answering life's greatest questions and spreading that mentality. In the USA but really all over the world we are diseased by our society in every facet. Only a spiritual path can give people the strength to swim against the stream to a healthy lifestyle.

And maybe that's why spirits come to us. Maybe we have always been destined to have the option of this path. I consider it a blessing.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter